Starfield

erasure fan1

Original Poster
Anyone playing starfield? I'm just over 4hrs in and if you are a fan of Bethesda rpgs, you will most likely enjoy it and feel right at home. I can already tell I'm going to end up with a lot of hours in this one.

I have to say I'm a bit embarrassed for Sony fans right now. At least show a little bit of class. There are a lot of idiotic takes coming from a lot of Sony fans right now.

erasure fan1

Original Poster
I wanna try it but I dunno if Id have the time to really invest in a game like this.
I guess it depends on how you have to play a game like this. I'm not that far in yet, but from what I've seen, everyone seems to say stick to the main quest for the most part before you dive into all the extra stuff. That's my plan. I'll finish the main story with some side stuff sprinkled in. Then I'll just explore as I have time as Bethesda side content is generally not really story heavy. It's not like Witcher 3 where the side quests rival the main story a lot of the time. So if you can fit in a 30/40hr playthrough, I'd give it a whirl.

Normally I'm that obsessive guy who just goes head first into the game. I think I had at least 150hrs into oblivion, 120 or so in Skyrim and Witcher 3 was the most. Mass effect was 70+hrs each game as well. This seems a bit different so I'm going to try a new approach.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I would probably stick to the main game cause I normally never care about all the side quest stuff. BUt there's just too much out at the moment for me to care about FeelsBadMan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom