Starbucks & Krispy Kreme w/Disney??

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
you peeps are lucky...i have neither anywhere around me...my local Kroger sells KK donuts, but it's just not the same. :(
but, there IS a new coffee shop in a city near me (Owensboro....birthplace of Johnny Depp :animwink: ) ...it's an absolute dream! i love it! and i'd almost bet money that it has better coffee than SB! :lookaroun

Yeah. I guess we are lucky.:)
I'm in the Irish Club at my high school, and we get to sell them as a fundraiser. I even bought one for myself.:D :sohappy: :sohappy:

Originally posted by Mr. Toad
All of the Starbucks I've been to in NJ serve KK donuts.

Mmmmmm, donuts....
Those two companies are smart to work together. I've heard Dunkin Donuts' positioning from an insider as "our coffee isn't as good as Starbucks, our donuts aren't as good as Krispy Kreme, but it's still pretty good, and you can get them in the same place"

What does this have to do with Disney?:)

celestia

I always thought of starbucks as a bigger company, but i think that is because i live in Oregon and starbucks is HUGE here, but krispy kreme is almost unheard of here (i had no idea what they were until i went to florida to work at WDW)

I believe though that they did sell the doughnuts at Take 5 (the cast dining center at Disney-MGM)

prberk

Nothing better than a Krispy Kreme donut fresh off the belt, when the "Hot Dunuts Now" sign is on!! Ahhhhh!!!!

If you do not have a factory story in your town, you are missing out on a piece of heaven.

wdwfan65

Banned
Your on vacation you can eat the KKs at home,anyway the cinnamon rolls at the resorts are to die for,eat them!!!or if you must they sell KKs at the Exxon stations on property.:slurp:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
As long as WDW doesn't start having vendors of them in the parks. That's the LAST thing I need. They should serve more light food as it is. More bagel's and such. Doughnuts and coffee before 95º day is NOT my idea of a good breakfast.

Sorry, just had to vent... :hammer:

i agree!!! but i'm not a big breakfast eater anyway...if i eat a whole lot or if i can't have my chocolate in the morning, i feel terrible for the rest of the day. but yeah, i agree completely, they need a better fast-breakfast selection!

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by DixieBelle97
I once heard from someone that Starbucks and Krispy Kreme were somehow connected with Disney. Does anyone know if this is true or have any ideas about this? :confused:

I don't think Starbucks has any connection with Disney. I mean, if you drank coffee on Disney property, you'd know if it was starbucks. The taste is much more fuller and richer.

The next time you get a cup of coffee on Disney grounds, ask what brand of coffee it is and I'll gaurantee that they're not using starbucks. :)

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by wdwfan65
Your on vacation you can eat the KKs at home,anyway the cinnamon rolls at the resorts are to die for,eat them!!!or if you must they sell KKs at the Exxon stations on property.:slurp:

The KK's they sell in the supermarkets down here in Naples, FL are pretty nasty. I'd rather run to a Dunkin Donuts and just buy a dozen of those donuts along with DD coffee (then again...maybe starbucks? But then I'd have to drive 25 mins to the nearest Starbucks Coffee Shop to get a pound of coffee). :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom