"Starbright Holidays" Drone show coming to Disney Springs

WDWBryan

Looks like it's intended to be view from the west side.

Couldn't make out any of the shapes from where I was. i guess aside from the tree everything else is two dimensional

EvilChameleon

The problem with a show like this is there's no surprise. It's almost like a marching band in the air. You see all the parts, you see them moving, so there's no build, no finale, etc.

I mean, it's beautiful, sure, but hopefully this will never replace the big bombastic fireworks shows WDW is known for.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
The problem with a show like this is there's no surprise. It's almost like a marching band in the air. You see all the parts, you see them moving, so there's no build, no finale, etc.

I mean, it's beautiful, sure, but hopefully this will never replace the big bombastic fireworks shows WDW is known for.
I'm sure it is to enhance the experience.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

I would argue there is quite a surprise for the switch on. They are silent, and it is surprising to suddenly see 300 drones in front of you int he night sky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom