Star Wars

JEDIsney

jedimaster1227 said:
Personally, I would love to see the Starspeeder hover over the lava fields of Mustafar, spectating the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin. You could fall down the lava-fall.

Or you could visit Coruscant, and fly through the traffic-filled skies, until you catch an illegal race in the underworld of Coruscant. You fly next to Anakin (who is undercover) and race with everyone. That sounds fun to me!

Those are both great ideas! I like them both much better than the pod racing idea.

disneyfromvermo

Don't Hold Your Breath

If Lucas does not wish to invest the money then why would Disney. The logical time for Disney to have fronted the money would have been when the newest Star Wars Trilogy was being released. Disney could have capitalized on the buzz from the movies. Now the Star Wars universe is in a state of rest. Don't misunderstand, there are many who love the whole Star Wars Empire and would flock to a new attraction. However, Disney has missed the opportune timing for such a move.

kid at heart

why not have a couple different films

so the experience is different .I'm sure the this could be figured out.Maybe Soarin could do that one day.

crlachepinochet

I'd really like having more than one film; it doesn't have to be two new films, but going in and not knowing what's gonna happen is exciting. Although, I wouldn't mind a few new films in addition to the old one. ;) I love the random drops in ToT... even when I don't like the drop sequence that I get, I still love it being different. Different films for Soarin' and some interchangeable scenes in Philharmagic will hopefully come around eventually.

jedimaster1227

kid at heart said:
so the experience is different .I'm sure the this could be figured out.Maybe Soarin could do that one day.

The only issue with that would be favoratism. Guests would request a destination, possibly a specific one that many people request. That would mean that a line for the the popular destination would be longer than the other destinations. This would cause an oddly negative crowd flow. The only way this could work is if you had a queue for each destination as a separate ride.

Skippy

My opinion: While a new Star Tours movie would be nice, I'd rather see work done in other areas of the park, or if it was to be done on Star Tours, upgrading the ride technology. At the very least, if they were to make new films, they better be very high quality.

jedimaster1227

SkipKid said:
My opinion: While a new Star Tours movie would be nice, I'd rather see work done in other areas of the park, or if it was to be done on Star Tours, upgrading the ride technology. At the very least, if they were to make new films, they better be very high quality.

They were considering using the 3-D technology that will be used in the 3-D re-releases of the entire series. I thought that would work out nicely.

yodathefrog

disneyfromvermo said:
If Lucas does not wish to invest the money then why would Disney. The logical time for Disney to have fronted the money would have been when the newest Star Wars Trilogy was being released. Disney could have capitalized on the buzz from the movies. Now the Star Wars universe is in a state of rest. Don't misunderstand, there are many who love the whole Star Wars Empire and would flock to a new attraction. However, Disney has missed the opportune timing for such a move.

Actually...in about a year there will be a live action Star Wars TV series. If it is at all successful I believe the timing would be quite good.

PintoColvig

A new film with Hi-Def Screens would be nice. Especially if they could figure out a way to put screens on both sides of the vehicle in addition to a screen across the front. Better yet, a wrap around screen that stretches from the right, across the front, and on to the left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom