Star Wars Weekends

smm914

Original Poster
I have a few questions about the Star Wars Weekends. How do you win a chance to have a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader or Darth Maul? Also, I read something about needing a fast pass to get an autograph from the celebrity that is there, where do I need to go to get one? If someone could answer these questions for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The Jedi Training Academy will be held at 9:30am, 10:20am, 12:30pm, 1:20pm, 2:10pm, 3pm, 3:50pm, 4:40pm, 6:30pm daily with "luckey youngsters chosen at random" who will get to the do lightsaber weilding, at the Star Tours stage.

The trivia contests have registration starting at 9am at the Information Desk which will be set up across from Sounds Dangerous. Adult's trivia held at the ABC theater and childrens over at the Star Tours stage area.

Author/Artist signings will be at the Writer's Shop store (next to the Sci Fi restaurant).

Visitting celebs will be at the ABC theater at 1:30 for a "talk show" with a Q/A - they will probably do meet/greets too, but details/schedules havent been announced yet.

Star wars "characters" will be roaming the park for meet/greets.

A mini-parade happens daily at 11:15 with the visitting celebs and all the Star Wars characters.

Hope this helps a little!

smm914

Original Poster
Also how early would i have to arrive in order to get a fast pass for the Star Wars Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

WDWScottieBoy

The Star Wars Millionaire is all day. So just go to any of the showings of it. I believe fastpass is now gone for Millionaire so just show up with plenty of time before each show. Also, find one of the CMs there and ask if you can be in the "fastest finger" seats. They only give 10 out, so you need to be one of the first there and ask for it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have never found a fast pass to be necessary for the Star Wars version of Millionaire but it wouldn’t hurt to get one. If you intend on getting autographs arrive before the park opens. If they do what they did last year a cast member will take everyone interested to the fast pass machines for autographs as soon as the park opens and again if like last year no fast pass no autograph so get one early.

1disneydood

But who are the autographs from? CM's dressed up as characters? I'm not sure if that would qualify as a collectable worthy of waiting in a long line for. Now pictures, that's a much better idea. :)

smm914

Original Poster
What exactly do you do at the Jedi Training Center? I know that you learn lightsaber moves but I would like a more detailed explanation from someone who has done it. Thanks.

mousecar

Here's how it went last year :

The Millionaire Star Wars edition were the first two shows of the day only. It then became the regular show for the rest of the day.

The guests this year are listed on Disney's site. Notables are Daniel Logan, Peter Mayhew, Jerome Blake and Warwick Davis.

The children picked for the Jedi Training Academy learn a series of lightsaber moves in a specific order. As they finish their training Darth Vader and Darth Maul appeared and each child was given an opportunity to "fight" them with the choreographed moves. It's pretty fun to watch.

If you don't get to the parks EARLY(before they open), you risk not getting a Fast pass for the celebrities. They go very quickly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom