Star Wars Weekends Merchandise

bsandersjr

This looks cool....

8.jpg

Mad Stitch

So when they say Mickey’s lightsaber glows blue; does that mean when the lights are turned off or does the blade light up?

I'm really surprised at this years logo...as stated before, it really looks like a cut and paste job. Mickey looks totally out of place between Vader and Yoda. (Which is why I didn't like the logo that had Yoda and Mickey back to back - They just didn't look good together.)

The picture just posted is neat but again, things look totally out of place. The ears on R2-D2, the ice-cream in Jabbas hand, the autograph book (?) in Boba Fetts hand....ugh. It just looks so awkward. Even the staggering overlap of characters doesn't look realistic...They could've seriously done something a lot better.

My favorite logo was the one where Mickey (and sometimes Minnie) took on the role of Luke/Leia in the throwback to the original movie poster where Luke/Mickey held the lightsaber over his head. That's been my favorite...this one is just....weird.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
clarksfan95 said:
My favorite logo was the one where Mickey (and sometimes Minnie) took on the role of Luke/Leia in the throwback to the original movie poster where Luke/Mickey held the lightsaber over his head. That's been my favorite...this one is just....weird.
I think my favorite logo was the one used in 2000.

swweekends2000art_bg.jpg

It was an elegant logo for a more civilized age.

mhead

Original Poster
Master Yoda said:
I think my favorite logo was the one used in 2000.

swweekends2000art_bg.jpg

It was an elegant logo for a more civilized age.

I was just about to say the same thing! That was/is my favorite - but I really like all of them - until this one - which is ok but again not great.

patrokls

SGT623 said:
I'll be there too....can I borrow your Family. :)

ºoº

More than likely I'll be the one waiting in all the lines while they tell me how cool RNRC and TOT are. The rest of the family doesn't have the Star Wars obsession I do.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
patrokls said:
More than likely I'll be the one waiting in all the lines while they tell me how cool RNRC and TOT are. The rest of the family doesn't have the Star Wars obsession I do.
I know that feeling. Last year I spent 4-1/2 hours in the merchandise line while my family had the run of the park.

patrokls

I might have to plan 2 days for MGM on my trip. One for rides and one Star Wars. This is my first Star Wars Weekend so it should be fun either way.

DizWiz

Thanks for posting this info and link, mhead!

I was experimenting with my new camera a few weeks ago, and I took a picture that has Jedi Mickey and Yoda preparing to do battle with Darth Vader. It's actually just a picture of the action figures from Star Tours (I was playing around with my new lens). Anyway, I thought it came out halfway decent, so I posted a large copy on my website. You can find it here if you want to download it: http://www.dizwiz.com/gallery/wallpaper/Mickey_and_Yoda_battle_Vader?full=1

Here's a sample of the image:
Mickey_and_Yoda_battle_Vader_small.jpg

Enjoy!

Boomer55

Our WDW trip falls during the event, but because of other scheduling we won’t be in MGM during one of the actually weekends. I was wondering if the special merchandise will still be available during the weekdays. If it is, where is the best place to fined it? I would guess Start Tours but figured I should ask.
<o:p> </o:p>
Also I was wondering if anyone has info on the price for the Skagen Darth Vader watch. I have gotten a Disney Skagen watch every trip to WDW and I would love to grab this one if I can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom