Star Wars: Rogue One

Jimmy Thick

Apparently a huge spoiler was revealed that made people freak out and cut a segment short.

For anyone who knows the story of Star Wars this "spoiler" be no big deal. Internet is blowing this up but I hope the poor guy who misspoke don't get raked over the coals.

Jimmy Thick- Spolier on the crawl of episode vi.

Sped2424

There was a spoiler that was accidentally let loose by one of the cast members but given the nature of the spoiler it was to be expected entering this film so no real big deal for me. I do feel bad for the cast member as English isn't his first language so he was probably just trying his best lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
They had the bit in the middle of the show though.

Edit: but that came out earlier, right?

Yes, that was shown at the Celebration that morning, and I did enjoy seeing it, but there was some indication that we were going to get an actual second trailer.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
There was another trailer shown at the very end, it wasn't show to the livestream they got the sizzler video again, it is supposed to be online at some point over the weekend.

EDIT: Note what was shown at the very end was only 1 minute long, not even a trailer just some extra stuff for the people at the convention to see.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There was another trailer shown at the very end, it wasn't show to the livestream they got the sizzler video again, it is supposed to be online at some point over the weekend
There have been a few leaks of it, but all are of beyond bad quality (eg. screen is barley in frame), but they get yanked almost immediately.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I just edited my post :p it was only 1 min long and just extra scenes for the people at the panel not even a trailer.

tk924

I've noticed on the YouTube Star Wars channel they have not yet posted the recorded live stream from SWCE day one.
Now, I watched the live stream on Friday and caught the Rogue One panel and apparently one of the cast dropped a spoiler, so I'm guessing that's why. Maybe they will edit his comment out before uploading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom