News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
Nice start to the morning....although it seems to be stuck/down at BG 53...
Screenshot_20200111-101708_Chrome.jpg

Jeremy Geertsema

Quite an interesting morning today due to those bus issues. HS Leadership was quite rude this morning when discussing my concerns with them. Further discussed it with Wilderness Lodge GM, and he was very helpful. He equally said that HS leadership is giving much resistance to the issue and is not being very kind. Going to spend the day at AK now with a plethora of added fastpasses thanks to Wilderness Lodge.

disneygeek90

Quite an interesting morning today due to those bus issues. HS Leadership was quite rude this morning when discussing my concerns with them. Further discussed it with Wilderness Lodge GM, and he was very helpful. He equally said that HS leadership is giving much resistance to the issue and is not being very kind. Going to spend the day at AK now with a plethora of added fastpasses thanks to Wilderness Lodge.
Did you end up getting to HS at all? Groups were open for a while.

They are moving again, group 55

Jeremy Geertsema

Did you end up getting to HS at all? Groups were open for a while.

They are moving again, group 55
Yeah, bus arrived at WL 6:45, arrived HS 7:10 - got 105. We will be leaving for the airport around 5 - so cutting it close. The main wrong that needed to be righted and my biggest frusteration was waiting an hour for a HS bus when AK buses and Fort Wilderness buses were coming every 15 minutes.

nickys

Premium Member
Yeah, bus arrived at WL 6:45, arrived HS 7:10 - got 105. We will be leaving for the airport around 5 - so cutting it close. The main wrong that needed to be righted and my biggest frusteration was waiting an hour for a HS bus when AK buses and Fort Wilderness buses were coming every 15 minutes.

Fingers crossed you get to ride.

As you know we missed the preshow and shuttle the first ride. So today we get the preshow and shuttle, but breaks down before we get to the holding cell. Have FP, bit have other plans. Crazy. Maybe not meant to be.

That is so unlucky, and frustrating.

TrainsOfDisney

I understand the frustration with the bus but it’s such a lottery system if you get a real BG and not a backup (which you did) you really have no reason to complain.

jt04

If you don’t get to see the preshows and you complain to the right person, will they give you a fastpass to ride it again? Has anyone done that? I would be pretty peeved so I’m wondering how well they’re handling complaints.

In my opinion, the ride shouldn’t run if the turntable isn’t working.

If somebody is on their last day and the choice is half a ride or no ride they should be able to decide for themselves. IMO.

Rob562

If you don’t get to see the preshows and you complain to the right person, will they give you a fastpass to ride it again? Has anyone done that? I would be pretty peeved so I’m wondering how well they’re handling complaints.

In my opinion, the ride shouldn’t run if the turntable isn’t working.

One of the first people on here to report bypassing the preshows said they had to ask, but were given FastPasses.

-Rob

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

If somebody is on their last day and the choice is half a ride or no ride they should be able to decide for themselves. IMO.

That’s worthy of debate. If there was a full b-mode where you still saw bb8 and somehow entered in an on-theme way it would be easier to take. But skipping 2 major pre-shows, and being led down an unthemed employee hallway (which is what is being described?) should not be an option imho. But opening gates and sending a q backstage shouldn’t be either and yet here we are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom