News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

So was able to nab a group this last Sunday as well. Strange thing, both daughter and I got the error message YET it gave us BG 60, go figure.

Final screens with Kylo were working this time. We took front path of AT-AT so can’t comment on the Finn AA on the other side (that wasn’t working on Saturday).

So are we all checking this thread at 7:01am tomorrow to see what @DCBaker has up it’s sleeve?
0DC0A32B-7C5E-4851-B210-14B73C23F760.jpeg

disneygeek90

So much love for this thread. I hope even if boarding groups disappear, we will still get to report on wait times and effects for this attraction. I’ll be there tomorrow after work, more by coincidence than anything but I’ll be interested to see how the last few hours of a normal standby day goes. Hope everyone had as much fun on this thread as me!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
My brother and nephews joined the end of the line at 8:20. Reached the queue entrance at 8:45 and sent me a picture from the Stormtrooper room at 9:04.

For reference, the posted wait time was 150 when they reached the queue entrance.

ETA: My ten year old nephew’s reaction? “I’ll remember this for the rest of my life!” ❤️

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Tuvalu

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom