News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

wishiwere@wdw

The final initial boarding group (65) was called at 4:01pm. Backup boarding groups can finally begin.

The average pace up to this point today is about 7.5 groups per hour, with 4 substantial pauses in groups being called (3 at ~40-45 minutes each and the last one at 75+ minutes) so far.
Yep. Just got off the ride after using our fastpass. Thankfully everything actually worked lol.

So in summary, we were boarding group 35 and finally got through the attraction at 4:15.

I hope everyone else gets to ride today!

MiddKid

I was really surprised they completely had us exit with a fastpass to ride again when the ride reopened after just 5 or 10 minutes. So now we get to wait through the entire queue again.
A nice gesture however were the snacks provided in the queue while we were stuck earlier on.

Just to clarify if people read this...if you are dumped and receive a FP to return, you do not have to wait in the standard queue again. You get to use the FastPass entrance (BGs use the Standby entrance). Unless you go immediately after reopening, the FP queue is often a direct shot to the briefing room with little to no line.

wishiwere@wdw

Just to clarify if people read this...if you are dumped and receive a FP to return, you do not have to wait in the standard queue again. You get to use the FastPass entrance (BGs use the Standby entrance). Unless you go immediately after reopening, the FP queue is often a direct shot to the briefing room with little to no line.
100% Spot on and a very good point!!!

Nat350

Looking for advice! We will be attempting Rise, 2 days after Mickeys Runaway Railroad opens. How early should we plan to go so that we get into the park on time? Under normal circumstances, I'd aim for 1 hour, but with a brand new ride opening, should we aim for 2? Will be taking a minnie van, and wont bring our bags or stroller. Also once in, should we hop into a que for MRR, or try to avoid crowds to get a decent signal? Oh the decisions lol, what would you do?

KevinPage

Daughter saved our 🥓 today. Double DMWAKPT and it wasn’t populating at all for me. She was able to nab us a 25. She also has an older phone to boot. Go figure 😅

Helped a couple visiting for first time behind us (on WIFI no less) and they got 18.

04143832-95EE-4615-96AE-3209294CB4B3.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom