News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Parker in NYC

The most obnoxious thing I saw while at WDW this week was this older aging hipster couple who snaked there way all the way to the front of the line for Flight of Passage at 8:30 pm for the closing 1 hour line. It's like they couldn't be bothered with waiting 40 mintues and so just zipped past everyone to the front.

Were they South American hipsters? May the organic força be with you.

I mean, plant-based sikavo, bright banshees!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So far today...

1576855005470.png

rowrbazzle

Bus didn't arrive until about 6:30 so we got to the park at 6:45. Went to the right so we made it past the booths quickly, but then saw lots of blue lights flashing in our slow line. Made it in at 6:59. Loaded the app once I saw 7:00 on my phone and wound up with group 4 (first group). We were called before we'd gotten to Star Tours.

Friend got group 60 at 7:04 and just got called for boarding. Seems like they're really humming along again. I'm just disappointed that I can't get another group. 😄

Parker in NYC

You cant figure out emojis can you? Its simply highlighting this is the lull before the christmas/nye storm... you know, the literal busiest day of the year at the parks?

Hang up your psychology hat... you’re not cut out for it.

Captain Obvious pointing out the Holiday season. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom