News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

PeoplemoverTTA

Dead serious question here...so I'm planning on getting up early on Saturday to be at the gate by 6:15am. That means I gotta wake up by like 5:15am, a completely unnatural hour for me, so I'll probably be hitting the coffee hard trying to stay upright as I wait. What happens if I have to pee? I'll probably be solo so no one to hold my spot in line for me. Do you think people will be understanding enough to let me slide back into my spot after I run to the restroom? Or will havoc ensue forcing me to the back of the line?

Maybe get some chocolate covered espresso beans to minimize fluids?

ToTBellHop

Such a shame this ride didn’t open with the land. They truly could’ve just tweeted “It’s open.” as their entire marketing campaign.
Yeah, as I’ve suggested all along, I think its opening now will leave the land’s opening three months an inconsequential memory for WDW. I suspect a different reaction could develop out west after they “suffer” 8 months without RotR. This is clearly a huge win for WDW, though.

Which is fantastic for theme park fans. It lights a fire under Universal for the third park and ensures that both properties invest into the 2020s.

ToTBellHop

That’s two days in a row that they’ve finished the groups with an hour or two to spare. Maybe they are going too conservative with the groups now with the promise of FP + one day park hopper if they overestimate.
I think they just don’t want to seriously inconvenience folks. I am surprised they don’t “surprise” open up like 5 more groups at 7 pm though. Maybe they feel it’s best to let the ride coast into the evening with no pressure if she has a “good day”.

Time off for good behavior.

disneygeek90

I think they just don’t want to seriously inconvenience folks. I am surprised they don’t “surprise” open up like 5 more groups at 7 pm though. Maybe they feel it’s best to let the ride coast into the evening with no pressure if she has a “good day”.

Time off for good behavior.
I guess that’s fair. After yesterday’s shaky day it’s nice to see today run smooth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom