News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

On top of that, the probe droid has a laser scanner that you can see projected on the wall. It moves along the wall and eventually will point to your direction as the droid rotates/moves. However, this laser effect has been gone since the park reopened. Seems like the droid being static as reported by you two is a brand new broken effect.

Laser effect:
View attachment 486826
First the Yetti now this! When will Joe fix the probe droid?!!!

KevinPage

If you see a group of 24 not socially distanced from each other that will be us! I would say good luck, but your constantly getting single digit boarding groups doesn't need luck!

I still semi stress each time though. Now that our youngest is coming with us for the first time in a few months I feel more pressure too 🤩

disneygeek90

On the way to Hollywood but the app crashes for everyone in my family there appears to of been an update and I’m set to auto update I don’t know what’s going on but this is not good
Uninstall/reinstall? I did the update yesterday but mine seems to be fine.

At the gates of HS now. They seem to be opening up the parking about 9:15.

flyakite

Good morning,

I am requesting guidance from any local who has driven to DHS and can provide an estimation of when to arrive at the parking booths tomorrow in order to enter the park by the time the 10am boarding groups are distributed.
Thank you very much!

ptaylor

Premium Member
Good morning,

I am requesting guidance from any local who has driven to DHS and can provide an estimation of when to arrive at the parking booths tomorrow in order to enter the park by the time the 10am boarding groups are distributed.
Thank you very much!
I arrived yesterday at 9am with about a 10 car queue in front of me. Parking then opened at 9:15am, and was comfortably inside the park by 9:30am. Good luck!

disneygeek90

Good morning,

Thank you very much!
I arrived yesterday at 9am with about a 10 car queue in front of me. Parking then opened at 9:15am, and was comfortably inside the park by 9:30am. Good luck!
This. 9am at the booths

TriSeb

Uninstall/reinstall? I did the update yesterday but mine seems to be fine.

GET says i have to uodate my ios (?) which i can do in the park so we are stuck waitin by her side in hopes she can domerging at 10

KevinPage

It’s almost GO TIME!

07E04D3F-4884-4D7B-8A62-220D06CC1D4A.gif

KevinPage

Alright! 2 in a row! As I was walking up to the gates I realized that I’m using a different ticket today so I sat on a bench and actually created a whole new account for it. I didn’t want to have to uncheck myself then scroll through my friends to check the other ticket. Called at 10:01!
View attachment 488065

That extra SELECT PARTY click always costs me. Except the rare occurrence when I’m flying (Han) Solo😂

disneygeek90

First into the ROTR queue this morning, did all the pre shows with a total of 3 people 😍 I would say that’s a first for me but it’s not 😆

This was officially my 20th ride on this thing (20 individual days unlike that @KevinPage guy who gets evacuated every other day). Glad I had my preferred car as I had the other one last weekend.
Probe still with no laser. My drop ship had no audio?? We had Bek talking but none of the ship effects like crashing at the end. Was kind of weird but I’m not sure you’d notice if you haven’t ridden or hadn’t been in a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom