News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DCBaker

Premium Member
By 7:30pm it looks like they stopped boarding. Does that mean they got through ALL the BBGs?

Steve @ TP says all boarding groups were honored today.

gerarar

Premium Member
Regarding a certain effect in the ride;
Can anyone confirm, that has ridden recently, if the pipe hanging down from the ceiling in the last Kylo encounter is still static? Once Kylo gets knocked out from the blown out wall, the said pipe in the picture below should start to sway back and forth. However, it may seem like it’s been down for the last week or two. I’ve been watching some recent ROTR povs (specifically DHS), and it seems like in every single one, it ain’t working. Hope they get this fixed soon if not yet!!
87831C30-AB5C-40F2-B408-49BDE2D747E5.jpeg

Video from ss:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Drop off was easy. No line at bag check at 6:50 am. These are lines for admission, prior to letting people scan in.View attachment 450084View attachment 450086

That's a lot of people there an hour early! Anyone know what time people start lining up? I imagine this is just to get a rope drop advantage, but cannot think of a ride there worth rope dropping two hours prior to park open :hilarious: :hilarious:

MichRX7

Premium Member
Wow, today was busy. 8:00.00 I would have gotten a boarding group. Closed app, 8:00.20 still a boarding group. Closed app, 8:00.47 backup boarding group. Closed App, 8:01.00 all gone for the day.

Weather_Lady

Backup boarding groups were gone today at 8:01:05am. Today, the first backup group is 47.
Just got situated on Sunset Blvd. with the fam. Wifi off, phone restarted, fingers flexed! Crossing my fingers that our training will pay off! Holy cow, there's a ton of people here!

We got Group 16!!! So in love with you all right now! Now if the ride would just open...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom