Star Wars Rebels coming in 2014

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Should be good given the creative team and the time period. I guess costs still would have been prohibitive for live-action. Better animated than nothing.

The live action series was going to be set in that period and supposedly there were a good number of scripts already written for it. I wonder if they are planning to re-use some of the those scripts for this series instead.

Kirk88

My kids are going to freak out. What a huge shot in the arm for Disney Channel and XD progamming as well. I was upset to hear that TRON Uprising is going to be a "one and done" series. My kids and I just started watching it on Netflix and it's pretty dang good! With Dave Filoni in the mix, this new Star Wars series should be great!

ChevisMickey

My kids are going to freak out. What a huge shot in the arm for Disney Channel and XD progamming as well. I was upset to hear that TRON Uprising is going to be a "one and done" series. My kids and I just started watching it on Netflix and it's pretty dang good! With Dave Filoni in the mix, this new Star Wars series should be great!

Most likely true that it is done, but I'm holding out until it is officially official from an official source!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom