Star Wars Land Opening Dates

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Using "Fall" instead of "late Fall" gives them more latitude on when they can open, so a little earlier than (currently) expected or a little later than (Currently) expected can be accounted for. I won't hold my breath for a more firm opening date until June-ish.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
"ZOMG! We're three months behind the September target, we can't say we're opening in the Fall!!"

"OK, then, let's change it to 'Late Fall'."​

"ZOMG! We caught up two months, we can't say we're opening in the 'Late Fall' if we're opening in October!!!"

"OK, then, let's change it back to 'Fall'."​

Rebel_

I was still hoping for a December 19th at 5pm opening....almost as late fall as possible, since we have a week of 12/1/19 trip booked.

Kinda hoping to be there before its open...then maybe catch it next year when the crowd levels drop into the 100's of millions.

It's all clear as mud at this point, but with my hopeful Dec 4th - 14th trip I'd be very happy with this myself. As much as I like Star Wars I do not want to be part of that crowd and DHS was our favorite park on our last trip BEFORE TSL and SWGE! Skipping it is not an option.

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any new info. I'm looking at a trip first week in October, but I would like to avoid the SW opening insanity....

SirWillow

Bumping this up to see if anyone has any new info. I'm looking at a trip first week in October, but I would like to avoid the SW opening insanity....

I'm guessing you're going to be fine if you're trying to avoid it. Even with the back and forth, most estimates that are coming out seem to be pointing towards November. End of October, maybe, optimistically, might be soft openings, but I'd say it's more likely to be late Nov as it is to be end of Oct.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom