Star Wars Land Opening Date Contest

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am "One Dollaring" you like the Price is Right and going with November, 7th 2019.
He “one dollared my guess”. This is a bad sign for both of you since I am usually way off on these guesses:)

I honestly can’t think of a good, logical time to open this. No matter when they pick, the place will be packed and the fall has become so popular in recent years with food and wine and the Holiday parties, especially Thanksgiving week which seems to be more popular than any time at WDW outside of the Christmas/New Year’s Holiday (even bigger than Spring Break and July 4th weeks). From a pure crowd control standpoint Jan 2nd probably makes the most sense but I’m not rooting for that. I want to see it open as soon as it’s done.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
He “one dollared my guess”.

1527639561260.png

Thug life 4evah!!

belle & ariel

All the dates I want are picked, but to me "late fall" is the last third of fall---Nov.20-Dec. 20. I would think maybe after Thanksgiving?? Get the kinks worked out in that lull immediately after before the Christmas rush begins.

OG Runner

Hi GoofGoof. Will you be posting an updated list, to help in the selection process?
I would also like to confirm the date I selected is noted.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Original Poster
List should be fully updated now.

November is the hot month with only a few days left to pick. Makes sense since they did say late fall and it’s not likely they would open this during the holiday weeks. Still plenty of October and December dates left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom