Star Wars -- Incredibles

Piebald

Original Poster
Although it has not been 100% confirmed, apparently the first teaser trailer for "Return of the Sith" will be shown before "The Incredibles"! This makes me wanna see this movie even MORE. I know they showed the AOTC trailer before Monsters Inc. so I'm not surprised to hear this.

I bet you're right! Lucasfilm has said the first Revenge Of The Sith trailer will premiere in November :) From what I have read of it at starwars.com it is going to feature the Imperial March! :D

Shaman

Interesting...as if people needed any more reasons to see The Incredibles!

Thanks for the heads up...:wave:

prberk

catinthehat said:
Smart move for Star Wars . . . EVERYONE is going to be seeing The Incredibles.

Well, at least the target audience for Star Wars...

(Not a criticism or anything, just a note.)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
No longer a rumor.....

Episode III Teaser to Debut on Hyperspace
Source: StarWars.com
October 21, 2004

Lucasfilm reports that the anticipated teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith will make its theaterical debut with Pixar's The Incredibles in the U.S. and Canada on November 5.

However, members of StarWars.com Hyperspace can see it before then as the full teaser will make its world-wide debut on the site the early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4. This exclusive member-only preview will be in high-quality QuickTime format.

Subscribers to AOL will also be able to see the trailer in streaming video formats starting November 4, and look for the trailer on TV the evening of November 4.

The public debut of the teaser trailer will happen on November 8th at StarWars.com.

Atta83

Yeah I just read the in the newpaper today that the rumor was true.................Looks like I will be seeing two good things in one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom