News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge passholder preview notification thread

pdude81

That worked for me.

Afterwards, I had to sign out, reset myself for U.S. and log back in for regular MDE.

I booked Monday the 19th. Swolphin is completely booked those preview days. :(
I get set to EN-EU all the time and not quite sure why or how to fix it. In this case it made a difference whether I put the different region in the URL though. Going to the regular link was just taking me to the Chewy page.

Texas84

Was this something you had to physically select during the registration process? If so, I guess I missed it.

I was confused as well because it appears I can simply select from the 3 experiences while I’m there and that it would cost $199 for the saber experience (with one person from your group and one additional companion - both must be 14 or older).

Oh well, either way I’m just excited that we’ll be there lol
Yes, but if you missed it maybe one selection was a default? If you accidentally picked the saber I guess just don't show up.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I get set to EN-EU all the time and not quite sure why or how to fix it. In this case it made a difference whether I put the different region in the URL though. Going to the regular link was just taking me to the Chewy page.

Sign out. Click the globe at the tippy top of the page for your region. Sign back in. Can't change it while signed in.

KikoKea

Got it on the 21st. Was planning to be in HS that morning, so made res for 3-7pm after our last FP on TSM.

Did not see any way to choose between light saber and Olga's. Not interested in a $200 toy, but would take a look around Olga's and buy a Coke, if that works out. Otherwise, we'll look around, ride MF, and then head to MK.:D

KikoKea

Just to make sure, the block of time means you can enter anytime during the block as long as you leave by the end of the block- right? H
I have to rearrange a dining reservation.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I didn't get the email til about 11:30, got through at 12:00 and am confirmed for the 21st for 5-9PM (because I'll be driving 6-7 hours that morning to get there!). It looked like the 17th and 18th were entirely booked and no longer available by that point and, while there was a drop down menu for experience selection, there was no way to actually select one (at least not registering via my iPhone anyway). Does anyone know if there is a way to modify to select one?

Gillyanne

I went in to try for my mom (she's the only w/ an eligible pass right now), but am getting the event is full now. I do have a friend who got in though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom