News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

DanielBB8

Now we come back to why I hate the internet again. Reading comprehension is a big problem. I'll say it one more time. I didn't have a problem with your overall post, because it was mostly opinionated. I don't necessarily agree with it, but that's fine. But I had a problem with that specific line because it was stated as a fact and not an opinion. Can you not get the difference?

And you still haven't explained how I misinterpreted? Either you believe the prequels were well received or they weren't? You first stated they were, I gave you evidence why they weren't and now here we are. Are they or not?
If you already thought I gave my opinion, then you didn’t need to correct what you might consider to be fact. Right now, many people have better feelings about the prequels precisely because they have more context to appreciate the prequels and because TLJ is really awful. This might change in the future, but not today. You’re terrible.
There is an ignore button that you can use. Stop responding to him, its not worth it.
You know, my post was my opinion. It had nothing to do with him. And I was complaining about Galaxy’s Edge not being about the movies as the MAIN POINT that we are so fond about sticking to, but not really.

SuddenStorm

I know it's been mentioned here before, but Im a bit surprised they didn't find a way to allow you to pilot your own X Wing instead of the Falcon. It'd solve a few issues:

It wouldn't be team based, and you'd be able to fly/shoot yourself without needing to rely on potential strangers.

Also, it opens up the possibility of using your BB or R2 unit you built as your co pilot.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I know it's been mentioned here before, but Im a bit surprised they didn't find a way to allow you to pilot your own X Wing instead of the Falcon. It'd solve a few issues:

It wouldn't be team based, and you'd be able to fly/shoot yourself without needing to rely on potential strangers.

Also, it opens up the possibility of using your BB or R2 unit you built as your co pilot.
Coming in Phase Two (or it is Phase Three or Four, I forget)....

Disney Irish

Premium Member
You know, my post was my opinion. It had nothing to do with him. And I was complaining about Galaxy’s Edge not being about the movies as the MAIN POINT that we are so fond about sticking to, but not really.
3ovih58yt4m01.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Star Wars Movies...

Revenge of the Sith the lowest rated by audience. Phantom was the lowest rated SW film by critics. And Phantom stands at the average of all Disney Studio movies...

That means, as much as Solo or TLJ didn't perform as well as all the other SW movies, they're leaps and bounds ahead of the average Disney Studios movie.

If Disney isn't going to fire the head of their own movie studios for such low performance, you can bet Kennedy isn't going to be fired.

Last edited:

Mac Tonight

Star Wars Movies...

View attachment 378125

Revenge of the Sith the lowest rated by audience. Phantom was the lowest rated SW film by critics. And till Phantom stands at the average of all Disney Studio movies...

View attachment 378126

That means, as much as Solo or TLJ didn't perform as well as all the other SW movies, they're leaps and bounds ahead of the average Disney Studios movie.

If Disney isn't going to fire the head of their own movie studios for such low performance, you can bet Kennedy isn't going to be fired.
Still too complicated!!!

giphy.gif

TROR

Star Wars Movies...

View attachment 378125

Revenge of the Sith the lowest rated by audience. Phantom was the lowest rated SW film by critics. And till Phantom stands at the average of all Disney Studio movies...

View attachment 378126

The head of Disney’s live action department definitely should be fired. What was the last good and memorable Disney live action movie? Pirates of the Caribbean in 2003?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The head of Disney’s live action department definitely should be fired. What was the last good and memorable Disney live action movie? Pirates of the Caribbean in 2003?

Depends on how you define good and memorable. But here are your most recent candidates...

Mac Tonight

Disney needs to get back in the business of making more classic 90's kids movies.
-Heavyweights
-The Big Green
-Blank Check
-The Mighty Ducks
-Cool Runnings
-Angels in the Outfield

...etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom