News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

mickEblu

Hmmm so I would say “summer” could mean anything between Memorial Day and Labor Day buuuuut they did say “late Fall” for WDW so I think that puts DL’s grand opening between Memorial Day and 4th of July/ July 17th for DLs 63rd.

D

Deleted member 107043

Who knows whether they mean seasonal tourist summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day), school summer vacation (July & Aug), astrological summer (Jun 21 - Sep 21), fiscal summer (Jul, Aug, Sep)...?

Yeah, and I guess that was my point. "Summer" narrows it down, but it isn't specific enough to know when they intend to have the grand opening. I assume they are cutting themselves some slack in case construction falls behind schedule.

TP2000

Who knows whether they mean seasonal tourist summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day), school summer vacation (July & Aug), astrological summer (Jun 21 - Sep 21), fiscal summer (Jul, Aug, Sep)...?

In my family summer is just called Swimsuit Season, which goes from Mid May to Late September. Although you have to start worrying about caloric intake for Swimsuit Season by late February.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yeah, and I guess that was my point. "Summer" narrows it down, but it isn't specific enough to know when they intend to have the grand opening. I assume they are cutting themselves some slack in case construction falls behind schedule.

My bet is any time between May 4th and Memorial Day weekend as the grand opening.

TP2000

Did anyone notice how much bigger and bolder the Disneyland logo was at the end of the video

:p

I noticed. They really need to get rid of that charmless circa 2000 logo for Walt Disney World. Go back to the kitschy and unique 1970's original logo, or at least create something new that doesn't look so blandly corporate.

Last edited:

TP2000

I'm not sure you can say that Disneyland's LOGO is bigger, but it has more girth.

Don't think I don't know what you're doing.

source.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom