News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to permanently close this fall

lewisc

It's pretty clear from their name, that is why I didn't elaborate. "Sunstate Awning & Graphic Design"
Some companies expand past their original name. Does 3M do much mining?

Starcruiser opened on March 1. 2022. Logic suggests an annual service contract, rental or lease is coming up for renewal.
Might be one of the actions being done to demonstrate hotel is being taken out of service.

Disstevefan1

I really really really doubt it, but I wonder if they would include Starcruiser in the new rumored DVC Trust thing. It's a guaranteed way to fill in the rooms, but they would have to add some amenities.

The best future is don't waste the building and the experience. Expand DHS and Galaxy's Edge to incorporate into a new attraction experience and use ILL to offset costs.
If they were going to do anything with this, knowingly Disney, I agree, they will do what they do best, make it a DVC.

I can see why TWDC loves their DVC business. They get HUGE money up front from owners and then there is the annual dues or maintenance fee or whatever it’s called for the lifetime of the contract! We all know they use only a fraction of that money for actual maintenance.

DVC is a money making machine for TWDC.

MagicHappens1971

I know this isn't sexy, but could it be something like adding an awning to the outdoor courtyard area to turn it into a covered smoking area for offices?
I don’t see why they would do that. The “offices” there were built as the admin support building for the resort, and the smoking section was actually kind of off to the side of that building. Anyways…. Why would they even be using that office? It’s not that large of a space and I can’t see anyone needing it

SoFloMagic

I don’t see why they would do that. The “offices” there were built as the admin support building for the resort, and the smoking section was actually kind of off to the side of that building. Anyways…. Why would they even be using that office? It’s not that large of a space and I can’t see anyone needing it
Yeah I just can't figure out any other need for an awning.

JoeCamel

Iger's Elba? Fences and armed guards incoming

Unbanshee

The company also does metal canopies. Isn't the valet drop off under some kind of cover.

If this is what you're talking about, it looks like it's concrete

arrival-night-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-7.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom