News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

corran horn

Can a guest at any time, "break the fourth wall", and go outside and get some fresh air? Or are you stuck inside the two-day bubble pretending you are in space the entire time?

I doubt they will literally bar anyone from such things. But the argument would be - if you're going there for the immersion, why would you want to do this? It's only a couple days.

Incomudro

Can a guest at any time, "break the fourth wall", and go outside and get some fresh air? Or are you stuck inside the two-day bubble pretending you are in space the entire time?
I'd be willing to bet that there's no "front door" to simply step out of.
There are certainly emergency exits, and cast exits.
If a person went nuts and insisted they had to get out, there's a way out - you're not a prisoner.
Otherwise, your outside is Black Spire.

Thelazer

Man, those bunks do NOT look conformtable and clasutrobic as hell.
I'm still thinking the young Jedi's are going to have some issues with this.

IE.. This thing isn't going to make it past about 7 months of bookings.

JohnD

I'd be willing to bet that there's no "front door" to simply step out of.
There are certainly emergency exits, and cast exits.
If a person went nuts and insisted they had to get out, there's a way out - you're not a prisoner.
Otherwise, your outside is Black Spire.
Right. Emergency exits, of course. Otherwise, I don’t think it’s for me. I enjoy a day at the park. But when I return to the resort, I’m returning “home”. That’s the WDW tagline, right? But with this ifs 24/7 for several days. No thanks.

No Name

The concept art with the guy wearing the red jacket instantly reminded me of Peter Quill’s dad in his presentations in GotG 2. I can’t be the only one.

I also don’t think it will as immersive as some people are expecting, and there will certainly be nothing forced.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
That's what the trip to YooHoo (or whatever it's called) is for.

Movielover

Since the room only accommodates 4 and we have 3 boys then I guess it's not for us.
Luckily Star Wars has a built in plan for that!

1610807796583.png

;)

Incomudro

Yes but it must go back again. So you would ask at the front desk, or whatever it’s called on a galactic star cruiser.

Yes.
What I mean is, there's not going to be an obvious step outside access for guests.
One that would break the wall in front of others.
Certainly, there's a way but it's going to be restricted to cast members unless a guest loses their mind and insists on out at that second.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes.
What I mean is, there's not going to be an obvious step outside access for guests.
One that would break the wall in front of others.
Certainly, there's a way but it's going to be restricted to cast members unless a guest loses their mind and insists on out at that second.
OK but I hate to break it to you but it’s just an elevator you use to get in and out the main door. If you want to step outside you say “I need to get out to my car / some fresh air” and a crew member will take you down in the elevator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom