News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Hawg G

While I'm still of the opinion a fifth gate is a horrible idea, a Star Wars immersive hotel could've been part of a hotel "theme park" resort. Disney could've built a collection of boutique, highly themed hotels (ground-based Star Wars, Haunted Mansion, summer regal villa for the Princesses, etc.) with centralized check-in and food court. Each hotel gets its own specialty restaurant, pool, and immersive experiences. They could charge Contemporary A-frame Magic Kingdom view pricing for the worst room and get it. Even if the Starcruiser is all that, this could turn into another Universal Studios Escape due to the marketing. Plus, I'm curious to see how guests feel about having to relocate resorts for two nights during their trip; especially since Disney doesn't seem to be making this easy if you're staying at a Disney resort.

There should be some sort of super TSMM ride where you defend the ship from attackers, then end up in a corridor with Kylo trying to enter. Make it a long experience, and you get on it once, twice if everyone else has had their chance.

mergatroid

What happens if a guest gets ill. will Disney provide a themed ambulance to the hospital so the guest thinks they're travelling through space? And have Disney made sure there's always a doctor available in the hospital to continue the story-line by saying "You've been flown in from outer space I hear"?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
What happens if a guest gets ill. will Disney provide a themed ambulance to the hospital so the guest thinks they're travelling through space? And have Disney made sure there's always a doctor available in the hospital to continue the story-line by saying "You've been flown in from outer space I hear"?

3662300C-4F68-4AE0-BD49-E4FEBD73D46B.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This is in no way a cruise. On cruises, you can got eat and go to bars and anything else ALL THE TIME. Not only during your one 1 hour period.
Oh I know…you’re just gonna catch all kinds of hell from the Praets on this.

I mean…we know how it’s gonna go…it’s gonna be mixed reviews no matter what

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Just like if you injure your arm on Splash Mountain. A doctor comes and saws it off.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
eeesh.

I heard “box truck” and I was thinking something along the lines of a Ford F550 passenger bus.

That thing looks more like what we had live fish deliveries for the aquariums when I worked at Bass Pro.
You know that a good number of attractions take place within a box, right? And this isn't even a ride, it's just transportation.

dreday3

I mean, the box truck looks very utilitarian. Kind of like what you'd see in the movies for transporting droids or something. At least some space movie, maybe not Star Wars 😂

Aren't people supposed to be pretending they are in Star Wars?

Just pretend the luxury part doesn't start until you are on the ship?

I really can't judge, this experience is not meant for me.

FettFan

Mmmmm, you might want to clear your history and cookies, I get this

A link that does not exist.
C5A03024-8E58-4C35-A174-9FCF2DC13597.png

Apparently, the character “Cookie Tuggs” is spelled with two G’s.

Can’t wait for the complaints when the unwitting mom or dad decides to get their kids excited about their upcoming vacation. 🤪

The White House website debacle comes to mind. “WhiteHouse.gov” is the official website of the Presidential mansion in Washington DC.

.com is….something else entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom