News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

dmw

In the Parks
No

nickys

Premium Member
So they won’t let me sign up. The link from the article takes me to the U.K. site and when I click it tells me “sorry this is not available in your region”. 😭😭😭

#ThanksDisney.

Is this the same for all international guests or just the U.K.?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

SWGalaxys_Edge

Surferboy567

Great announcement to kick off May the fourth! I am worried to see what they are going to charge for this experience. As a huge Star Wars fan though, I am excited to see how this all comes together. Hopefully, one day I get to experience this.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

It's obviously not for battling. I lost count of how many times that's been said about these.
Then what's the point of owning 'a realistic' lightsaber? To mount on a wall/display onba desk collecting dust over the years? There are premiumn quality sabers out there you can get that are better made and made with dueling in mind.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Then what's the point of owning 'a realistic' lightsaber? To mount on a wall/display onba desk collecting dust over the years? There are premiumn quality sabers out there you can get that are better made and made with dueling in mind.

I assume they will be used for light saber training on the Starcruiser. It's still not clear if these are going to be available for sale or just something that is used on the Starcruiser.

1620137731408.png

dmw

In the Parks
No
I assume they will be used for light saber training on the Starcruiser. It's still not clear if these are going to be available for sale or just something that is used on the Starcruiser.
Oooooh... If we get to use the new light saber as part of the experience, that would be so awesome!!!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

View attachment 554598

First view of it is limited to Halcyon guests, so, there won't be a commercial one available until after it opens in 2022. (If what they posted was correct.)

Guests who experience Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be the first to see it in action – along with so much more – starting in 2022 when this amazing new two-night adventure debuts.

ImperfectPixie

Yes. Some people like to collect but don't like the idea of LARPing.

I suspect these will be less expensive than the ones that are made for actually hitting things, but I could be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom