'Star Wars Galactic Nights' returning for a second installment in December 2017

ToTBellHop

LOL.

For what is marginally more than I can get TONIGHT at DHS included in my park admission?

They don't even have RnRC open playing Star Wars music!

Honestly, what are you getting other than the chat about Galaxy's Edge that we can get for free from Martin right here (honestly, we probably get more detail here than they will provide at this event)?!

asianway

LOL.

For what is marginally more than I can get TONIGHT at DHS included in my park admission?

They don't even have RnRC open playing Star Wars music!

Honestly, what are you getting other than the chat about Galaxy's Edge that we can get for free from Martin right here (honestly, we probably get more detail here than they will provide at this event)?!
Didnt both of the previous events have it? And in both cases, unannounced until that night?

I am Timmy

I was so excited to see this! Then, I looked at was being offered and the price. Disappointing. I showed my adult sons, we will be at WDW during that time, and they said no thanks. We've been to Star Wars weekends over the years and the boys were underwhelmed by this. So, it's a hard pass for us. I guess it's a good thing, though, I would have had to change evenings in my itinerary for this (not impossible, but anxiety inducing).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom