Star Wars dining question

Dwarful

We are going to WDW with family Dec. 18 for 10 days. My husband came home from work tonight and said he spoke to one of the ladies at his account who is a huge WDW fan. She told him there is a quick service location opening up at HS. I can't seem to find anything....probably really obvious....but thanks for any help!

ToTBellHop

We are going to WDW with family Dec. 18 for 10 days. My husband came home from work tonight and said he spoke to one of the ladies at his account who is a huge WDW fan. She told him there is a quick service location opening up at HS. I can't seem to find anything....probably really obvious....but thanks for any help!
Backlot Express has a few Star Wars food items but it's not really a Star Wars restaurant.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
There will be a full on Star Wars themed restaurant once the addition of the Star Wars land is complete which is years away, but the only thing currently is a few menu items added at the backlot express like noted. :)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks. I couldn't figure out what the woman was talking about. My husband just said she told him to hit the new Star Wars restaurant and I searched high and low for 'Star Wars Restaurant' and came up empty. I knew someone one here would have the answer.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks. I couldn't figure out what the woman was talking about. My husband just said she told him to hit the new Star Wars restaurant and I searched high and low for 'Star Wars Restaurant' and came up empty. I knew someone one here would have the answer.

Haha! Well she wasn't totally wrong being there is some menu items that are Star Wars themed right now at Backlot but yep definately no new restaurant just yet. Some of the menu items look tasty though and wished they had had them when we were there in Oct but they didn't have them yet. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom