Star Wars Celebs

lady_vor

Original Poster
I'm going to be visiting Disney World in September '06 (first time back since 2000!), and although I already know that there's not a set date for Star Wars Weekends, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which celebrities showed up last year. I'm especially curious about Hayden Christensen. He seems like the type that wouldn't only be laid back, but adventurous. Truely a rare diamond. I'd love to meet him!

Thanks everyone!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lady_vor said:
I'm going to be visiting Disney World in September '06 (first time back since 2000!), and although I already know that there's not a set date for Star Wars Weekends, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which celebrities showed up last year. I'm especially curious about Hayden Christensen. He seems like the type that wouldn't only be laid back, but adventurous. Truely a rare diamond. I'd love to meet him!

Thanks everyone!

Hayden was not there last year. The biggest celebrities you will see at SWW are actors like Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) Warwick Davis (Wicket) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca).

Any idea when this years Star Wars Weekends will be released. I'm trying to plan a trip down there with my boyfriend and he is a huge Star Wars fan.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
RockStarBaby said:
Any idea when this years Star Wars Weekends will be released. I'm trying to plan a trip down there with my boyfriend and he is a huge Star Wars fan.
From what I hear it will be about the same as last year, last 2 weekends in May first 2 in June.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
"stars" were a bit extra light last year, probably due to it coinciding with the release of Episode III and associated promotions.

Should be a little more this year (if they do have it...there was some discussion of it falling by the wayside...)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
"stars" were a bit extra light last year, probably due to it coinciding with the release of Episode III and associated promotions.

Should be a little more this year (if they do have it...there was some discussion of it falling by the wayside...)
This was from a cast member in the Animation Gallery @ MGM, so take it with a grain of salt, but they are planning a series of color Jedi Mickey cells to coincide with SWW in 2006. With that little tidbit along with the fact that SWW are still listed as a special event on the official site it would be pretty safe to assume they are a go for this year.

DisneySam

I would love to go to SWW too! Of all the times I go I some how miss it. Keep us posted on who is going to be there and any other cool tidbits. If Hayden Christensen is there I may make a special trip. LOL

lady_vor

Original Poster
Hey thanks guys! Feel free to send me private messages too if you get any info about SWW. Although I'm going in September, I'd love to pop down for an extra couple days ahead of time if SWW is infact a go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom