Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular Schedule?

epcot2004

I imagine this is in a thread somewhere but I cannot locate. The schedule for Star Wars fireworks
November is unavailable. Does anyone know what the situation is with this show? The only reason we are even going to HS is for that show and Fastpass planning is hanging in the balance.

Minnie Mum

This year Disney seems to enjoy keeping their guests in suspense over when, (or if) hours will be released. I would expect that the Nov hours will be updated in the next week or so. We're going the first week of Nov, and the hours for both F! and SW fireworks are out, but some of the character entertainment, like the First Order March still aren't out.

In over 40 years of going to WDW, I've never before experienced this level of frustration and aggravation in trying to plan an uncomplicated trip. This may be our last visit for a very long time.

Upvote 0

21stamps

They still aren't on the site :(
It's driving me crazy! I check every day!!

I'm so scared that the desert party will be sold out if I don't catch it the same day. I am also on pins and needles that if it is not on a Monday.. Well, all of my plans will need to be rearranged quickly!

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

36091630-D665-47D4-B011-4EB7328A6004_zpswvi4balw.png
Is it possible the show is just done that first week in November? i hope not but isn't it way too late for new shows to be posted?
No they just haven't updated unfortunately :(

Upvote 0

mguimond1990

It baffles me that a company that essentially requires us to plan things 180 days in advance or 60 days in advance has gotten so relaxed on releasing entertainment schedules. Its almost like they are "just wingin it"..I find it hard to believe tho that the show will end after Nov 4th, considering theres a new movie coming out in december.

Upvote 0

21stamps

It baffles me that a company that essentially requires us to plan things 180 days in advance or 60 days in advance has gotten so relaxed on releasing entertainment schedules. Its almost like they are "just wingin it"..I find it hard to believe tho that the show will end after Nov 4th, considering theres a new movie coming out in december.
This is probably why it's being delayed.. Maybe they are working on some Rogue One stuff to add to the show.
It's getting annoying though.

Upvote 0

Bobaffair

just noticed kylo ren and chewbacca meet an greet added for first week in november, i don't believe that was there when i checked earlier
that may support theory that they are slowly adding the schedule for november

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom