Star Traders Closes for Rehab

Djali999

Merchant of Venus!!

the clothing? very little. it tends to sell in biiiig chunks once a day. ie, little Kimmy won't leave MOV until her loaded mother buys her $500 worth of clothing (not kidding).

more often we sell Lilo and Stitch merchandise or blinky, twirly lights.

farther down the chain are those weird little trinkets you can thread on your own bracelet - $3 per trinket, $12 per bracelet.

the Fun Photos sell only when we lure somebody over to try it for free.

the thing that sells the LEAST are the Oakleys. I've sold two pairs only. one was to a gentleman from the UK who held out due to import taxes (I think). the other was a group who had lost their sunglasses and wouldn't settle for anything under $100, apparently.

by the time Stitch moves in, the whole store'll just be an orgy of Stitch merchandise anyway. :p

Slosh

Originally posted by meekoman
I've got to agree with the comment about Merchant's of Venus. That used to be a cool sci fi store. Now they sell crap.

I know it's not Disney, but if you want a cool sci fi store, check out Intergalactic Trading Co's Sci Fi World:

"When visiting the Orlando, Florida area stop by our giant retail store, Sci-Fi World, at 6809 Visitors Circle, Orlando. It's right across the street from the Wet 'n' Wild waterpark on International Drive."

http://www.intergalactictrading.com/

I try to hit up this store every trip out there; it's understandably nerdy, but the store is enormous.

Pixie Duster

I thought the new style of shirts we got at the Outpost in AK would never sell, even though I like them a lot. They are 60's retro style Animal Kingdom shirts, but they are selling well. We have a lot of teens at WDW now and they have money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom