Star tours updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAXIP

When The Force Awakens was released, Jakku and a holo-message were the main additions. However there were a few other smaller addtions added.

-An alternative opening scene were Boba Fett joins Darth Vader in stopping your ship from departing.

-Two new alternative Naboo versions. One where you’ll hit the Gungan you’d usually just miss and a second where your windshield gets splattered with yellow pain, rather than the starfighter’s tail shattering it.

-An alternate version of Coruscant where the Millennium Falcon is parked across from you under the landing platform. Chewbacca can be seen in the cockpit. In the original, you’ll just see other starspeeders.

Can you be more specific regarding Han Solo and the new Wookiee?

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
The only new wookie I can think of is on Kashyyyk. You'll either get an exotic bird creature or a wookie swinging on a vine ala ROTJ.

The Leia holo message was removed at some point, at least in the version at DL. I've never seen it.

RAXIP

The only new wookie I can think of is on Kashyyyk. You'll either get an exotic bird creature or a wookie swinging on a vine ala ROTJ.

The Leia holo message was removed at some point, at least in the version at DL. I've never seen it.
Thanks. I was not aware of that change to Kashyyk, but I just did a search on YouTube and found a video showing the swinging Wookiee.

Here’s the original version with the bird:

RAXIP

I found the change for Tatooine. Near the end of the race when 3PO says, “We’ve snagged a pod racer; which gives us twice the power” a landspeeder, like Luke’s from A New Hope, zooms by the racers.

Original

TROR

Somehow there are all these combinations yet I got the exact same combo both times I rode it last time I went to Disneyland. On top of that, I almost always get Naboo. I don't know if I've ever not gotten Naboo, honestly. It's the worst planet, too.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Somehow there are all these combinations yet I got the exact same combo both times I rode it last time I went to Disneyland. On top of that, I almost always get Naboo. I don't know if I've ever not gotten Naboo, honestly. It's the worst planet, too.

Since there's only 3 endings that's not hard to do. They really need to add new beginning and ending scenes.

Tavernacle12

I'm fairly certain Leia is still there in DHS at least, I remember seeing her in May.

THE Monorail Lime

Original Poster
Holy cow I didn't mean for this to exploded into a new thread but okay then!
Also I noticed that the poster has been permenty removed from the side of the building:( Plus AT-AT have been completed in first order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom