News Star Tours to be updated with new adventures in 2024 at Walt Disney World

SplashJacket

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAR TOURS LIVES ANOTHER DAY

Seems like Mando films should’ve been added years ago, so this is very hype.

Now that they’re expanding Star Wars so rapidly, ST is the perfect dumping ground to promote/showcase their new properties, kinda like that proposed black box ride but just for Star Tours.

So excited to see Star Tours get some love, but more importantly, it means they’re not axing it in the short term.

Hopefully Filoni is actively involved.

Tha Realest

Us: Yay! They’re finally adding stuff from The Mandalorian in Star Tours!

Reality: it’s gonna be this

86D004BB-8736-4F62-A766-28DE0B92A2A7.jpeg

Tha Realest

At

Sadly, they appar to be in the process of torpedoing the Mandelorian in season 3. Oy.
I haven’t even watched the last episode yet.

I do wonder if Filoni is spread thin on this, the animated series The Bad Batch, doing his treatment for the new film, and Ashoka (and probably a few other hats he’s wearing). As a big fan of Star Wars Rebels and Thrawn, I am excited to see those properties get the live action treatment.

MagicHappens1971

They do seem to be setting up Bo Katan as the new Mandalorian, and wrapping up Pascals time in the suit v
I wouldn’t say that’s what’s happening. They’re bringing Bo Katans journey full circle, reuniting mandalore, ruling with the dark saber, etc. Din never wanted the dark saber anyway. I personally have enjoyed this season and think the majority of people who don’t just don’t have any patience. It’s building up a story that will fold into Ahsoka and probably other future projects. (The new movie Filoni is directing)

MagicHappens1971

I haven’t even watched the last episode yet.

I do wonder if Filoni is spread thin on this, the animated series The Bad Batch, doing his treatment for the new film, and Ashoka (and probably a few other hats he’s wearing). As a big fan of Star Wars Rebels and Thrawn, I am excited to see those properties get the live action treatment.
From what I hear Filoni had less to do with S3 of Mando than in the previous ones due to his heavy involvement with Ahsoka. Unsure if it’s true but Ahsoka looks incredible

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAR TOURS LIVES ANOTHER DAY

Seems like Mando films should’ve been added years ago, so this is very hype.

Now that they’re expanding Star Wars so rapidly, ST is the perfect dumping ground to promote/showcase their new properties, kinda like that proposed black box ride but just for Star Tours.

So excited to see Star Tours get some love, but more importantly, it means they’re not axing it in the short term.

Hopefully Filoni is actively involved.
….why are you shouting?

doctornick

Mandalorian locations work well with the timeline. I wish they would remove the sequel trilogy scenes since they are incongruent with the rest of the premise of the ride. Or if they want to use them, change the details so that you can just be visiting sequel planets but it occurring in the OT timeline (e.g. no Finn, Rey or Kylo).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom