Star Tours Poster Missing

Jones14

Original Poster
The large attraction poster for Star Tours is missing from the top of the entrance to the attraction. Any idea when/if it will be back?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 360

Jones14

Original Poster
It's not coming back. Didn't look good as the backdrop for Jedi Training.
Do you have a source or is this just speculation on your part? I could see someone pulling it for that reason, but if they're going for minimal intrusion, the whole building is an awkward backdrop, with or without the poster.

Goofyernmost

I guess that's why I shouldn't be on the boards, missing posters, really? I never even noticed that there was one there much less would I be aware that it was missing. The only poster or banner of any sort that I have ever noticed is that sad one at Imagination that is dirty, faded and looks like something that six flags would be ashamed to be displaying. But as for the others, don't have a clue what it looks like outside, what color it was in 1985 and don't care. If it still looks nice, I'm not sure how a fantasy is supposed to look. I would if it were my fantasy, sure, but, since this is some else's, it can have anything they want there and it will be correct.

Jones14

Original Poster
I guess that's why I shouldn't be on the boards, missing posters, really? I never even noticed that there was one there much less would I be aware that it was missing. The only poster or banner of any sort that I have ever noticed is that sad one at Imagination that is dirty, faded and looks like something that six flags would be ashamed to be displaying. But as for the others, don't have a clue what it looks like outside, what color it was in 1985 and don't care. If it still looks nice, I'm not sure how a fantasy is supposed to look. I would if it were my fantasy, sure, but, since this is some else's, it can have anything they want there and it will be correct.
So you're upset because other people notice when changes are made to the exteriors of attractions?

Goofyernmost

So you're upset because other people notice when changes are made to the exteriors of attractions?
I don't believe I even came close to saying any such thing. I did comment on how I didn't notice it. I'm not sure how that translates into being upset because someone else did. This board isn't a political campaign, it's discussion board. Anyone can spend hours finding hidden meanings if they have nothing better to do. However, let me assure you that if I am upset about something someone else does there will be no mistaking that at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom