Star Tours 2...what happened?

bigtotoro

I am down with SW2 if, and only if, Lucas is kept as far away the project as possible. The new trilogy is absolute garbage and he has rid himself of any positive karma he may have had from the original trilogy. I actually value Thomas Kincade more highly as an artist right now than I do Lucas. He has slipped that far.

jakeman

My only request would be that it is something that fits better into the canon. I'm enough of a geek that it actually bothers me that a fully contructed Death Star is over Endor is blown away by a squadron with 30+ members.

And just to really throw out my geek there...the fall of Coruscant during the Vong war would be awesome...

What?...Too much geek?...well, er...

Which one is Han again?

ImaYoyo

How great would it be to have a Star Tours 2 and have the old Star Tours remain? I am sure they wouldn't keep both, but there is enough room at the park to where they could do both.

That would be great! I would love to see a new Star Tours, but also keep the original for old time sake.
Enough room in the park? HA! Are you crazy?!?!? There's only 6 open soundstages, portions of the backlot area, some of the unused feature animation building, the entire 'flood gate' loop by the fantasmic theater, some room beside the epic theater, the former hunchback theater area (minus the new performance hall being built)....

Pete C

Original Poster
Enough room in the park? HA! Are you crazy?!?!? There's only 6 open soundstages, portions of the backlot area, some of the unused feature animation building, the entire 'flood gate' loop by the fantasmic theater, some room beside the epic theater, the former hunchback theater area (minus the new performance hall being built)....

Boy was he off! :lol:

My only request would be that it is something that fits better into the canon. I'm enough of a geek that it actually bothers me that a fully contructed Death Star is over Endor is blown away by a squadron with 30+ members.

yea the connection was never really there.. i would rather just have a massive space battle without the death star..:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom