Stanza XVI: The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 Finale

DashHaber

Weird question, Could a dark ride be an E ticket?
I'm not sure of the judges's opinion, but I would think so. After all, The Haunted Mansion is generally considered to be an E-Ticket.

I'd imagine it depends on the depth of the theming, and the specific ride system of the dark ride. For instance, trackless dark rides get more into that E-Ticket territory.

Disney Dad 3000

Weird question, Could a dark ride be an E ticket?

I'm not sure of the judges's opinion, but I would think so. After all, The Haunted Mansion is generally considered to be an E-Ticket.

I'd imagine it depends on the depth of the theming, and the specific ride system of the dark ride. For instance, trackless dark rides get more into that E-Ticket territory.

And if you go back in time, that "definition" of E ticket gets even more muddled. Space's write up on this history/qualities of an E is really pretty good.

Disney Dad 3000

Yesssss surprisssssessssss I sssssupossse it'ssss ssssssmart to keep it a ssssssecrect ;)

If you are doing a GI Joe/Serpentor attraction, I will vote for you myself.

download (2).jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I just want to bring attention to a store that I found called “A Bathing Ape Pirate Store” and I’ve never been more disappointed by what turned out to be a clothing store in all my life.
I don't know what I would've expected that store to be... But not that lol

As a guest judge I am now also a drink server, & just for the finale i’ll serve actually appetizing beverages.
I'll take a fresh, cold Diet Mountain Dew blended with some flat, boiled Dr. Pepper with just a hint of rosemary added.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom