Stanza XVI: The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 Finale

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
AciSt9H.jpg

8gwW3AS.jpg

This is it. The final challenge. Congratulations to our remaining champions. It’s time now to conjure all your magic and prove yourself the true Sorcerer’s Apprentice!

Your final task is to design an E-ticket for your favorite theme park!

That theme park could be someplace in the real world, the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe, or another branch of Armchair Imagineering. Pick what you're passionate about. Show us your wildest ideas, your greatest skills, the totality of your talents.

Tips
BRING IT!

Project Managers
YOU!

Our finalists – @Disney Dad 3000, @Shannoninthemagic, @Sharon&Susan, @Pi on my Cake, @Tegan pilots a chicken, @DashHaber, @ThemeParkPriest, @JokersWild, @tcool123 – are are working solo. You are your own Project Manager and your own team.

Guest Reviewers
@Evilgidgit
@James G.
@WowFactor

This project is due Friday, April 30th, at 11:59 PM Walt Disney World Time.

Time Zones
Walt Disney World Time – 11:59 PM
Disneyland Time – 8:59 PM
Tokyo Disneyland Time – 1:59 PM
Shanghai Disneyland Time – 12:59 PM
Disneyland Paris Time – 5:59 AM

The winner of this Stanza shall be crowned the new Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Soooo when you see an E-Ticket are we limited to just the one thing or could we design like say a surrounding land to support it? 👀
The focus of the project is on the E-ticket, if explaining the surrounding area (or improving it, etc) will help your E-ticket stand out more, then yes.

But if your project goes from designing an E-ticket to essentially designing a land, you'll be doing extra work for nothing because we'd still focus on the E-ticket as the primary part of the project.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So question about where we can place it, because I can't think of an existing park where my idea fits, Could we make it the centerpiece of it's own park?
Hmm, so we're only 20 minutes into the Stanza - I'd recommend taking some time to think, there's plenty of time!

Putting it in a new park might be tough because it'll require a lot of excess work that will only count for the review as much as it helps describe the location/placement of the E-ticket if that makes sense.

Shannoninthemagic

Hmm, so we're only 20 minutes into the Stanza - I'd recommend taking some time to think, there's plenty of time!

Putting it in a new park might be tough because it'll require a lot of excess work that will only count for the review as much as it helps describe the location/placement of the E-ticket if that makes sense.
I'll see if there's a park where it fits ( I think I can squeeze it into one of the disney parks)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom