Stanley Tumbler

SyracuseDisneyFan

Original Poster
Hi! So, I ordered myself a Stanley Tumbler (in a Buffalo Bills pattern). Are they allowed in the parks? Thank you. I know staying hydrated is super important, so I feel like this will help.

Sans Souci

I have never brought in a Stanley tumbler, but I have brought in my 40 oz stainless steel bottle with me. They told me to hold it out in front of me as I walked through security.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Hi! So, I ordered myself a Stanley Tumbler (in a Buffalo Bills pattern). Are they allowed in the parks? Thank you. I know staying hydrated is super important, so I feel like this will help.

Brand or decorative pattern doesn't matter. As long as they don't contain glass they are permissible. Now if they are unwieldy, inconvenient, and subject to pilferage is a different matter entirely.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Aldi has a 64 ounce one for $13.
1716683947869.png

StarWarsGirl

They sell similar ones to Stanley's as refillable mugs. They absolutely set off the metal detectors, so just hold it out in front of you when walking through and you'll be fine.

Though I personally think the water is disgusting and just budget to buy water bottles in the park, lol.

mf1972

we’ve brought corkcicle thermos with us in our backpacks without having any issues getting inside the parks. although i’ll admit in epcot i’ll fill it with something else after awhile 😇

JIMINYCR

I figured I'd get bottled water and use that to fill up my tumbler. Go Bills!
Depending on the length of your trip and how much you want to spend on it, and carrying bottles around to have refills, I'd go with the Dis water. Do what we do, which is to bring packets of mio or, propel, or crystal light, or kool aid, or some other additive that will cut the yucky flavor of the Dis water. Cheaper and more flavorful than just plain water.

mf1972

we bring a case or 2 of water for our trips since we drive down to florida & keep a few bottles cold in the room fridge. my wife bought some flavor packets with her but bought some twinnings refresher tea bags from the UK shop in epcot. just drop them in & add water. had to admit they were pretty good. just needed a bit of sugar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom