• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Stance coming to Disney Springs Town Center

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Premium Member
This may shock you, but there is in fact a market for socks that are not white/black or come in multipacks

some might even have... DESIGNS on them

whoah
yep...I am not a part of that target market...but...it does exist!!!

WhatJaneSays

The sock lovers market is pretty solid. I'm almost surprised that LittleMissMatched didn't have something in their contract to prevent another "sock" store opening. It's not 1:1 direct competition but close enough for legalese.

dreamfinder

The sock lovers market is pretty solid. I'm almost surprised that LittleMissMatched didn't have something in their contract to prevent another "sock" store opening. It's not 1:1 direct competition but close enough for legalese.
They don't go after remotely similar markets. Would be like Stride Rite preventing Nike from opening a store. I'd say it would share a closer target demo with the Trophy Room. Still not 100%, but I think it's much closer.

djkidkaz

Noticed they have a Stance section inside the Curl shop today. The pair of socks I picked up to look at were BB-8 themed and they were $16.95.

Top Bottom