Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

juan

Ok, what's more appealing today to boys and girls, adults and kids?? VAMPIRES!!! The new FLE east expansion will be Bon Temps... We'll get a ride based on Sookie Stackhouse... And hey, it included werewolves, shift changer jaugars, and yes even fairies (Sookie is a fairy)... But, thats the boys side... Not to be out done, TWILIGHT will be the other side.. One new dark ride, in the model of Mr. Toad... Two teack right.. One door takes you on a journey with Team Edward... The other door takes you on a journey on Team Jacob...

Problem solved.. :)

Well I'm surprised no one has mentioned the possibility of Marvel coming to the expansion.:drevil:

j/k

Captain Neo

thread-delivers.jpg

PurpleRose

That's not exactly what he said. Let's dissect:

Okay. Still staying with princesses. Just altering for "broader appeal".

Again, kept the princess theme intact. Just changed the presentation.

I assume you're hanging your hat on this line. But that doesn't exclude princesses. This could mean we'll see some princes or the seven dwarves. Or even fairies! It certainly doesn't mean a property with a male lead will be added to the mix.

THANK YOU! A broader appeal does not necessarily mean the princesses are going away. Take Sleeping Beauty for example. The movie is named after Aurora but I think the movie is more about Prince Philip. Hence why I would LOVE a Prince Philip vs Maleficent attraction.

LudwigVonDrake

I have a question that I haven't seen on 70 some-odd pages:

Juan, hot or cold: Is the new ride/attraction part of Disney's Living Character Initiative?

EDIT: Also is a retheming of Goofy's Barnstormer still part of the plans?

IWant2GoNow

Ahh...I see you've stumbled onto the final version TDO decided to spring for.
Of course, it started off like this:

Before the bean counters got hold of it.

:lol:

Yes exactly! :lol: And instead of a coaster it's just a long annoying dark ride that ends in your kidney being stolen so Disney can sell them on the black market to fund the REAL Space Mountain refurb. Now talk about thrilling!

jt04

Yes exactly! :lol: And instead of a coaster it's just a long annoying dark ride that ends in your kidney being stolen so Disney can sell them on the black market to fund the REAL Space Mountain refurb. Now talk about thrilling!

I'd sacrifice a kidney for that :lookaroun

IWant2GoNow

Actually, I've seen the concept numerous times before but I just NOW noticed that it's based on Casey Jr. I have lost a lot of observation skills in a short timespan... sigh. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom