Stage at Studios

bob0012

Original Poster
Anyone know what's with the stage over at studios?

Attachments

• stage.JPG
    stage.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 212

Pabgo

I have no idea! Maybe they're going to have a concert, or sometimes they film America's Funniest Home Videos at WDW.

twx24me

Just a thought....in the past during Gay Days, the organizors rent out MGM at night for a Block Party type of thing. Since Gay Days is this week, it's what I think it may be...however I could be wrong.

bob0012

Original Poster
With the way the lighting was set up, it very well could be a block party type of thing. I considered America's Funniest Home Videos, it was more of a concert/party type of lighting.

banimall

They're having a Wiggles concert at MGM?

I remember about 6 years ago they used to have the summer concerts there and would broadcast them on the Disney channel. NSync, one of the Carter kids and a few others.

MR. DISNEY

Yes, It's part of the toddler promo. Alot of disney musical acts
PLAYHOUSE DISNEY IN CONCERT

Mickey's Magic
Show 8/16 - 8/19

Doodlebops™ 8/20 - 8/23

Mickey's Magic
Show 8/24 - 8/27

The Wiggles® 8/29 - 9/1

Johnny and the Sprites TBD

Dan Zanes TBD

I'll be taking my little girl to see the Wiggles for her birthday on 8/29

100 Acre HS

Yeah, it is for gay days:

Taken from onemightyparty.com

<TABLE cellPadding=0 broder="0" callspacing="0"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>ONE MIGHTY PARTY makes a triumphant better than ever return to Gay Day at Disney under the auspicies of promoter Johnny Chisholm!

This new approach to the circuit event will begin with a pre-party from 9:30pm until 10:00pm featuring free drinks and a chance to check out the thrilling Star Tours ride. Next, get ready to dance the night away to the powerful beats of Tracy Young and Alyson Calagna spinning simultaneously on two separate dance floors!! The combined talents of these two stars will send the energy level of OMP into orbit!

Throughout the night, you’ll be treated to amazing state-of-the-art sound and light shows designed by Disney and the SPECIAL entertainment will keep your level of anticipation at an all-time high. Of course, your favorite rides will be open all night including the heart-stopping drop of the Tower of Terror, the dizzying rush of the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and the nostalgic thrill of The Great Movie Ride! To cap it all off, OMP will have the largest fireworks extravaganza EVER at a circuit party!

One Mighty Party is produced and presented by Johnny Chisholm and Oz Nightclub of New Orleans. One Mighty Party is sponsored this year by ReunionEvents.net, Miller Beer, GaydarGuys.com, Wet, Ambush Magazine, GayDay.com, CircuitTravel.com and DJTracyYoung.com.

</TD><TD width=6></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ff0000></TD><TD width=120></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Event Tickets/Passes are non-refundable and may not be returned or exchanged.

Web: http://www.onemightyparty.com/

It doesn't look like there is a lot of people at MGM when the picture was taken. Does anyone know how attendance currently is at Disney??

"Now approaching, Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center."

MickeyTigg

MR. DISNEY said:
Yes, It's part of the toddler promo. Alot of disney musical acts
PLAYHOUSE DISNEY IN CONCERT

Mickey's Magic
Show 8/16 - 8/19

Doodlebops™ 8/20 - 8/23

Mickey's Magic
Show 8/24 - 8/27

The Wiggles® 8/29 - 9/1

Johnny and the Sprites TBD

Dan Zanes TBD

I'll be taking my little girl to see the Wiggles for her birthday on 8/29

And they's set up the lighting in June for August concerts?

:confused:

daguru

Aren't they also using those stages for the Hyperscape Hoopla for SW Weekends (or are they using the stage by Star Tours)....

I got rained out last weekend, never got to see it...

peter11435

daguru said:
Aren't they also using those stages for the Hyperscape Hoopla for SW Weekends (or are they using the stage by Star Tours)....

I got rained out last weekend, never got to see it...
I was at SWW last weekend and there was no stage set up in front of the hat.

bob0012

Original Poster
Clark Griswold said:
It doesn't look like there is a lot of people at MGM when the picture was taken. Does anyone know how attendance currently is at Disney??

"Now approaching, Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center."

The picture was take yesterday around 2 o'clock. There were a fair number of people in the park, LMA played to a full house, rockin roller coaster had a 35 min wait, and TOT was around 25 when I checked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom