SSE page updated on epcot.com

the-reason14

Im sure going to miss the old score. I hope the new one is a moving as the old one. Shoot, Im going to miss alot about the last representation of SSE, except the bumpyness.

Figment571

Most of the Epcot music has stuck with me, in history the finale music from SSE plays in my head, Science the UOE music plays and all other sorts of stuff, yeah it's kind of scary.
I hope it is as powerful and moving as it used to be.

Spyne

Cool! Glad to see they updated the SSE page. I was wondering when they'd find out "hey, the wand is still showing in this picture...eh, we'll take care of it later." and it would just go on. :lol:

mouseman720

I know this is about the epcot website. BUT I was just at epcot today, and I talked witha CM. They told me that there had be construction issues with the removal of the wand that is why it is taking long then they pected for the ride to reopen. Is this try? who know, but I know that is what I was told by the CM today. So i doubt tht it had to do with then removing a whole scene from the ride. He also told mt that they are trying hard to have it opened before christmas. lets hope it happens.

sillykid

I know this is about the epcot website. BUT I was just at epcot today, and I talked witha CM. They told me that there had be construction issues with the removal of the wand that is why it is taking long then they pected for the ride to reopen. Is this try? who know, but I know that is what I was told by the CM today. So i doubt tht it had to do with then removing a whole scene from the ride. He also told mt that they are trying hard to have it opened before christmas. lets hope it happens.

:shrug:Huh?:shrug:
Was the cm a bus driver?

ThumpersThought

I wonder if those are old pictures or new pictures of the wandless SSE.

Looks old. That's the front of SSE, and you should be able to see the tops of the monoliths. And could be my imagination, but it almost looks like the old plexiglass Epcot fountain topper can be seen by the left "leg" of SSE.

I-4Warrior

I will really miss the old SSE (Already do)... the score, the narration... everything about it really. It was just so special. But I do trust that they'll replace every aspect with new elements that over time will stir the same emotions. I missed the Tomorrow's Child version, but soon forgot it when I came to really appreciate the most recent offering.

EPCOT_1138

Original Poster
Yeah, it has to be an old picture because the legs aren't painted with those awful LaL tombstones... they're just blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom