SSE leaking

Disone

Original Poster
So I'm entering the park today and just to the immediately left of the main ride entrance directly underneath spaceship Earth, it's leaking some sort of liquid. The area where the liquid is dripping from has been stanchioned off and a custodial host is guarding it. The attractions itself is closed. It's not rainwater because they wouldn't stanchion that off and there's not a cloud in this sky.

So what would be leaking from SSE that warrants shutting down the attraction?

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Ever hear of condensation? The outside is covered by aluminum composite panels and there are 1 inch gaps between each with an internal drainage system. It's not 100% and during downpours you'll see a stream to the right of the pillar. Its dryer .

Disone

Original Poster
Ever hear of condensation? The outside is covered by aluminum composite panels and there are 1 inch gaps between each with an internal drainage system. It's not 100% and during downpours you'll see a stream to the right of the pillar. Its dryer .
And you're blocked. Yes I've heard of condensation but this is not condensation. You don't shut down a ride for condensation. You don't set up stanchions around condensation. Have you heard of condescending? Maybe look it up.

Last edited:

NickMaio

I have never seen condensation dripping from SSE.
Even in downpours I have not seen it dripping.
It was designed with channels to keep thevrain from dripping all over people.

Prob some element inside the rife went bust.

JoeCamel

So I'm entering the park today and just to the immediately left of the main ride entrance directly underneath spaceship Earth, it's leaking some sort of liquid. The area where the liquid is dripping from has been stanchioned off and a custodial host is guarding it. The attractions itself is closed. It's not rainwater because they wouldn't stanchion that off and there's not a cloud in this sky.

So what would be leaking from SSE that warrants shutting down the attraction?

And you're blocked. Yes I've heard of condensation but this is not condensation. You don't shut down a ride for condensation. You don't set up stanchions around condensation. Have you heard of condescending? Maybe look it up.
It's Mickey's tears

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I agree with the OG poster. Youre being a bit condescending.

Sounds like the whole situation is a bit odd. No idea.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Obviously you are not familiar with today's litigious society.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom