Spur of the moment trip. Advice needed.

JoJo'sLion

My husband just found out that he can attend a conference that is being held in Disney. We will be going April 22 - April 25. The resort will be paid for by his office. The only thing we would have to pay for is tickets into Disney if we wanted to go to the parks. The problem is, we can't afford tickets for all four of us to go into the parks because of the short notice, so do you guys have any tips or advice on things to do outside of the parks? I have kids ages 4 and 6.

Thanks so much!

Eyekimore

Almost forgot! DTD has one of those water play areas- where the water squirts up out of the ground. You always see kids running around in their bathing suits playing and having a grand time. Then catch the bus back to your resort- don't feel bad about being wet- DTD usually shares a bus with Typhoon Lagoon anyway.

Plus- while we're at DTD- you can always see a movie. The theatre is terrific!

Also- don't know if you'll have a car or not- but you can always visit the Disney town of Celebration (its about 10 minutes away.) They have a cute little Main Street area.

Upvote 0

JoJo'sLion

Original Poster
Go to Wilderness Lodge for a fun meal at Whispering Canyon!

We actually stayed at the WL in Sept. 2004 during the hurricane. We ate at the Whispering Canyon once and had a horrible waiter. The waiter acted as if he really just wished we would go away. It was just not that much fun. I am sure it is lots of fun when there isn't a hurricane though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom