Springhill Marriott review

Crazydisneygirl

Original Poster
We are planning a trip in November and have booked a king suite at the Springhill. According to the website is only a 10 min walk to Disney. Would love to hear your reviews of this hotel; distance, breakfast etc.

Or if you have stayed there, did not like it and recommend a different hotel. I am going with my husband so no kids to worry about. It will be our first Disney vacation with no kids.

Stevek

We are planning a trip in November and have booked a king suite at the Springhill. According to the website is only a 10 min walk to Disney. Would love to hear your reviews of this hotel; distance, breakfast etc.

Or if you have stayed there, did not like it and recommend a different hotel. I am going with my husband so no kids to worry about. It will be our first Disney vacation with no kids.
Is it the one on Harbor and Katella? If so, read this review by the Bricker's

#8th best of their hotel rankings. The other one behind the Mickey and Friends lot doesn't favor as well at number 26 rated.

SSG

Are you going to the one on Ball Rd. or on Harbor?

I've stayed at the one on Ball. It was.....fine. It's like any moderately priced Marriott. The rooms were clean, if a bit dated. The staff were polite enough. The breakfast was the usual mass produced fare--nothing outstanding, but decent, hot, filling and plenty of it. It's a bit less than a mile from the hotel to the DTD security gate.

It's fine, since you'll probably just be sleeping there. You won't have an awesome experience there, but you won't have a terrible one either.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom