Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

Goofyernmost

I realize that it is probably because I have no class or raised in the hills, but, if I order a pasta based meal that contains scrimp I want the damn tail removed. I don't want to be picking up things with my fingers covered with sauce, be it cheese or tomato. It seems very primitive to me. Grilled OK, Cocktail OK but, anything in a prepared entree needs to be edible. You don't find chicken bones or beef bones in a equivalent entree do you? (at least not unless it was accidentally left there) To me somebody with a desire to make some weird eating rule came up with that tail on thing. It needs to be gone. Chefs, stop being lazy, remove the tails. It only takes a second, if that long. Rant over!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't know why I have to take all the free stuff, but I do. It's a compulsion.

Day 1 of my collection:
IMG_1886.JPG

(In all fairness, I put a handful of stuff together with some mints or candy and $20 in a Ziplock bag, and hand them out to homeless people.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't eat brekkie generally (making an obvious annual exception for Kona!), but Hubby does.

What he doesn't do is wait for pics!
IMG_1893.JPG
(The water and coffee are mine.)

IMG_1894.JPG

Not a bad set-up for free brekkie, 10 minutes before they shut down:
IMG_1889.JPG IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1892.JPG

Son #1 would be in his glory. That boy loves him some Belgian waffles.
IMG_1890.JPG
No pics of the pastry section, 'cause you know ... carbs. :joyfull:

NYwdwfan

I don't know why I have to take all the free stuff, but I do. It's a compulsion.

Day 1 of my collection:
View attachment 194275

(In all fairness, I put a handful of stuff together with some mints or candy and $20 in a Ziplock bag, and hand them out to homeless people.)

I bring them home for my daughter. She's not a girly girl by ANY means but she absolutely LOVES bath products. I get samples of haircare products in the mail all the time so I pack the little packets when I go away and bring her home what the hotel has. I actually just remembered my dad used to do that for me. :happy:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
So @JenniferS - where are you two kids off to today?
I want to see the ocean.

We're going to go stroll around what we consider "our hotel" and watch the dolphins (lower case) hopefully.

Some shopping.

And Mr. Nervous wants to scope out the parking situation for tomorrow's game.

Right now we're lingering over coffee, hoping our room is cleaned in the meantime.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
We like Mama's in Tarpon - they always remember us there, and I love the food. You can usually find coupons for them right out in the plaza.
Driving through Tarpon Springs right now. Is Mama Maria's on Alt 19 the place? Or is there another place just called Mama's?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom