Spring Break

BG Rugger

Original Poster
Anyone out there going to WDW for spring break? Me and my fellow rugby players will be in Savanna, Georgia for a rugby tournament defending our #9 ranking...not WDW but Savanna, Georgia is closer than northern Ohio I guess:) Anyone else have good plans??

Calamar

Originally posted by BG Rugger
Anyone out there going to WDW for spring break?

I also plan to spend spring break in Georgia or Florida. Why Georgia? Well, I live here, and I intend to complete plenty of work during the break. Of course, by and by, the likelihood that I'll accomplish anything at all is indeed small. In the unexpected event that I manage to finish early, I'm determined to visit Orlando -- perhaps I'll just drive down for a day or two to enjoy the atmosphere and weather.

Dizknee_Phreek

*sigh* Spring Break! Mine is officially over! This past week was my Spring Break...wish i could re-live it. I had decided to stay home and do nothing but catch up on art for school. I didn't get very much accomplished. I completed a pot for ceramics, and started on a charcoal drawing for my drawing class, and I still have about a dozen other things I need to do. Procrastination is probably my worst habit.
Oh, and I went to the dentist for a check-up...always fun :rolleyes: Other than visiting the message boards, the dentist was my only form of Disney fun this Spring Break. She's a huge Disney fan as well, so I was filling her in on all the latest happenings at WDW and the Save Disney campaign. As it turns out SHE'S going to WDW for Spring Break AND staying at my favorite resort: Port Orleans Riverside....I instantly turned green with envy upon hearing the news.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention! Good luck and have fun, Rugger! :wave:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
For my Spring Break (the school week of the 22nd-26th, but noon dismissal on the 19th!), I will be heading over to California to visit Disneyland Resort and Knott's Berry Farms. My trip will be from the 21st-25th.:D

Pixie Duster

YA RIGHT

Spring Break means nothing to me. I work in the service industry, Spring Break is busy, whic means no requesting off for me. Plus this week is when I begin my training at Research so ya... at least I have today off.

By the way, my fiance is a rugger, well used to be, and I was a rugby queen, if you know what that means :goodnevil

tmm7899

I wish that I was going to WDW for break...... Well I kinda wish, I am actually going to Cancun with 19 of my friends........ So it should be a good time to say the least.

SmithGett

Account Suspended
hey guess what!

im flying out friday to WDW with my girlfriend for spring break!

get jealous!!!!:goodnevil

we'll be there from the 12-18th!

BwanaBob

Originally posted by tigsmom
Good Luck!!

We will be in Florida for our spring break ( 4/2 - 4/12), but we will be a little south & west of WDW. I'm still trying to convince them to take a day trip to the MK, but it looks like we will hit Busch Gardens Tampa instead. Oh well, WDW is planned for July. :wave:

Sounds Great!...Maybe you'll finally be able to see some of us WDW-nut jobs over here in Tampa! (unless we're at the parks :rolleyes: )

By the way...people who live in Tampa are NOT referred to as 'Tampons'!

zabeans

Originally posted by BwanaBob
Sounds Great!...Maybe you'll finally be able to see some of us WDW-nut jobs over here in Tampa! (unless we're at the parks :rolleyes: )

By the way...people who live in Tampa are NOT referred to as 'Tampons'!

Haha! I grew up in St. Petersburg(now live in Orlando), and as a kid, used to delight in asking people the question "If people from Texas are called Texans, and people from Mexico are called Mexicans, what are people from Tampa called?" :D

What do you really call someone from Tampa, a Tampanian?

kidbiz

early break

Just a reminder to some of you - All the cheerleaders will be invading the parks from Thurs. 3/11 through Tues. 3/16 for the NASCC Cheerleading Nationals. Primarily will be at MK on Sat (competing at Raiders) and Wide World on Sun for finals. Fri and Mon are free days - may have longer lines at MK (favorite action park) on those days. Just an FYI and hope you all have a great time regardless. Kidbiz

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom