Spring Break Trip

midnightstar17

I went to WDW over Spring Break (1st time) and I was going to post my trip report here but, I wasn't sure if any one would read it so I didn't. Would you guys like to here about it or not?

Jen

imagineersrock

yes please- i'd like to at least hear about how bad the crowds were as well as wait times; for example how bad was the wait time for one of the E-TICKETS? are we talking walk-on, 15-30min,45-an hour... hopefully not more than that!
(i ask because i'm going this weekend and assuming wait times will be similar)

PS- welcome to the boards!:cool:

Upvote 0

Katherine

I love to read all the trip reports because it brings back the memories from when I was there! I would love to hear all about your trip!! PLEASE share it with us!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Yes! post your trip report. They're fun to read, and even if a lot of people don't respond, a lot do read them (the one I posted about my spring break has been viewed over 800 times).

Also, I found it a very enjoyable experience to write it down. Then I emailed the link to my family so they could re-live our trip as well.

Upvote 0

midnightstar17

Original Poster
OK so I went from March 29-March 31 with my school group. 3 days and all 4 parks.

March 29: We arrived at AK around 10:30 or 11 am. Me and my best friend walked back to Kilmanjaro Safris and rode w/about a 10 minute wait. Then we went to It's Tough to be a bug and rode that. As soon as we got into the tree there was about a 2-min wait or so. Then we went and rode Kali. The posted wait was 30 min but we waited about 15. Then we went to Dionasaur and rode with about a 10 min wait. Then to Primavel Whirl (my friend thought it looked cool) it was about a 10 minute wait. (thought it was stupid) Then we went and saw Festival of the Lion King. (loved this show) AK overall was pretty good but we only had till 3 there and then we went to epcot.

After taking a group pic we walked right onto spaceship earth (NO WAIT the greeter called) Spaceship earth was so cool. We went to get FP for TT. I was surprised there was still FP for TT since it was about 4:30 and the return time was only 6:30. Then we rode Body Wars with no wait. Then we rode Honey I shrunk the audience with no wait. (it was so much fun) Then I ate at the Sunshine Food Court in the land pavillon. We rode Living with the Land with about a 10 min wait. Future world was closing at 6 so we then went to Mexico and my friend ate. We rode El Rio De tiempo (no line) and then went to test track. I thought test track was good but overated. Still had to wait in line 10 min w/fp. (better then 60 min standby line) Then we went to Norway and rode Malestrom. Quick Tour of all the countries (30 min) and we were in Canada to watch Illuminations. So ends the first day at WDW.

March 30:
ALL DAY MGM
The catch is we had a workshop for our choir from 9:30 to 11:30. After that we went to the TOT and got on with just a 10 min wait. (TOT IS MY FAV ATTR) Then I think we went on the Backlot Tour while it was raining. (it was rainy and overcast all day. My other friends had FP for RoRc which i refused to go on. I ate my lunch (turkey leg) while they went on. Then we went to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. (COOL, I know my dad could go all the way) Then we went to Star Tours(15 min wait) and Muppets 3-D (I LOVE the muppets)(no wait except preshow) Then we saw the parade. (lots of cool pics) Then we saw Beauty and the Beast. (It was either this or Indian Jones and I'm glad we saw this) Then I went on ToT the second time (20 min wait because only 1/2 the elevators were working at the time) Then we went and saw the last show of LM (cute) Ate and saw Fantasmic! (AWESOME, my fav nightime thing) END DAY 2

March 31: MK ALL DAY
We got there at about 11 am. Rode the Railroad to Toontown and decided to we wanted to go on Winnie the Pooh. 60 min wait so we skipped it and went to SM to get Fp (standby was 80 min) Question: Why do people stand in the standby line with that time? Blew my mind! Ate and watched our band perform. Then went shopping at emporium and met my best friend again. I rode SM (it was ok) and then we went on TTA and got more FP for SM. We decided to skip the parade and go and ride Splash mountain. It was a cool day so the wait was 10 min. We wanted to Ride BT but the line was 60 min so we skipped it. We then checked lines for HM (45 min) and Small World(30 min) and decided to stop to eat. (my friend hadn't ate lunch yet) After lunch the line for HM was 20 min so we rode and the line for SW was 20 so we rode. After that we went to see the line for BT again and it was still 60 min so we walked through adventureland and got a FP for BL(I think we did something else between then but I don't remember) Then we rode the railroad and stoped in frontierland and rode splash mountain again (5 min) and check big thunder (60 min) then we got MCdonalds's french fries and went to ride SM and BL and then watched the parade.
END DAY 3

All together an excellent trip, i hope I get to go again and I hope you guys enjoy this report!

Jen

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom