Spring Break Help

RPMdfw

I need some help with some trip planning for March. I'm planning a trip to celebrate my parents' 35th wedding anniversary and my sister's 30th birthday, but since my mom is a school teacher, the only time we can go is during her Spring Break March 15th thru the 22nd. So here are my questions:

1. How late do the parks usually stay open in March? I know that they'll be announced a couple of months prior, and with the budget cuts the park hours may not be as long as they have been for Spring Break in the past, but I'm trying to figure out a few scheduling details. (For instance, should we see La Nouba on Saturday after everyone has travelled all day, or should we go Sunday after our scheduled day at the MK?)

2. We do want to drive over to the beach for one day while we're there. Since we all live in Texas or Colorado and far from the coast, we like to hit a beach when we can, and neither my brother or sister has ever seen the Atlantic. Where can we find a beach on the Atlantic side of the state, within about two hours drive that won't be full of college kids on Spring Break? I'm sure there must be somplace where it's not party all the time, I just have no idea where to look . . .

Any help on these would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Grumpy56

Can't help you with the beach question but when we were there last spring break MK was open till midnight every night, Epcot till 9, MGM till 10 and AK till 6. We had a great time in spite of the crowds. There was lots of entertainment and fireworks at MK every night. Just use the FASTPASS and you'll be fine. Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom