Spring break crowds

Was thinking about moving Thanksgiving trip to Easter week. I understand crowds are worse then. This will be our tenth trip and we always go mid October thru first week of December. We love the fall. Trying to get something alittle closer to our 25th Anniversary. (JUNE) While not missing to much school for our son. We will be there 7 days so I believe it will be o.k. to do everything and the parks are open later. I have been a member on WDWMagic for almost 5 years. Since I have moved I have not set up an avatar. Older son is at college, for WEB DESIGN. If any one can help
I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

Thanks,
msminniemouse

CAPTAIN HOOK

1) Welcome aboard :wave:

2) Congratulations on your upcoming 25th anniversary :sohappy:

3) Steer clear of WDW at Spring Break especially when Easter crowds will inflate already busy parks.

4) Celebrate your anniversay away from the parks (a nice restaurant or somewhere) and take your usual Fall trip to WDW

:D

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We've never gone in the fall, but have many times during the various Spring Breaks over the years. They can be crowded, but nowhere near summer levels. The week after Easter is when things slow down a bit.

As for the avatar... choose a photo that you like or some clip art from the web. The save it to your computer. Go to the User CP and under Edit Avatar go to Browse and then pic up the picture off of your computer and save it.

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

We've never gone in the fall, but have many times during the various Spring Breaks over the years. They can be crowded, but nowhere near summer levels. The week after Easter is when things slow down a bit.

I agree - 2005 we went and hit spring break on our first week but by the second it was all done and dusted and ye slowed down a hell of alot.

Upvote 0

doop

We usually go during spring break and the crowds are pretty heavy, but we still have a great time. As long as you plan your day out and know that you probably won't get everything done, you will have a great time.

Upvote 0

jim1051

Easter is a mess. We were there in 2005, MK closed due to crowds several days. If you must go then, make sure you are there at park opening leave by 1 PM. My advices Stay with your fall trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom