Spring 2007 Professional Internships :)

haulbrich

Communication Planning Internship

For all of you who are worried about not being a CP, I'm proof that you don't need that requirement. I just got offered the Communication Planning internship and I'm not a CP. However, I have worked seasonally in MK Events for a little over a year, so that might have helped, but again, a CP is not always a necessity.

Good luck to those of you that applied!

DisneySaint

For all of you who are worried about not being a CP, I'm proof that you don't need that requirement. I just got offered the Communication Planning internship and I'm not a CP. However, I have worked seasonally in MK Events for a little over a year, so that might have helped, but again, a CP is not always a necessity.

Good luck to those of you that applied!

Congrats! I tried to get that one last year. Still hoping to even hear back for my 2nd interview right now...

haulbrich

so i'm freaking out because they told me they were going email me some documents that i had to read and "sign" and return to them within 72 hours and im afraid that they got my email address wrong or something. i called and left a message, but still haven't heard anything.

also, they wanted me to start on jan. 12, but i can't start until the 15th, so they were going to findo ut if that would work. i'm so worried that because i said that, that they are going to rescind the offer and then i'll be left with nothing :(

I don't believe it was in this thread, but someone on this board told me the fall internships were from August to Janurary.... this is wrong, they are from June to January. I just found that out.... meh

haulbrich

it depends - some are 4 month internships and some are 6 month internships. so there might be a few that are from aug-jan, but for the most part, i think they are 6 month programs.

haulbrich

so has anyone gotten anything in the mail - like a packet of information or anything? i accepted my role as a communication coordinator two weeks ago and filled out the online form, but still haven't gotten anything in the mail. i don't need housing, so i was thinking i would have gotten something by now. anyone gotten anything?

juan

I'm waiting to hear back from one of many interviews

So does anyone have information about housing? --- I was told that PI's stay in a complex but not near the CP places

haulbrich

I still haven't received the packet. I filled out the form online on Nov. 16th after I was offered the role, but I haven't heard anything since.

me too!! what's your PI in?

I still haven't been told what area/park I'm in. All I know is that I'm in Communication Planning. I'm really anxious and just want to get some more info! I filled out that online form on Nov. 2 and haven't heard anything since then either.

numberingravens

Hi everyone! :)

I accepted an offer in operations management at downtown disney... i don't really know what that entails yet, but we'll see! Is anyone else in here in a management position and looking for a place to live??
Let me know!

Kelly

CP fall 2003- MK Operations Hostess
university of kentucky, B.A fall 06
PI Jan 2007- Downtown Disney Operations Management

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom